Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Standard chartered is a bank but when you work you feel like working is IT company, you finish of your targets nobody will ask you for any extra work
Pros
every month end team party and every six months teams outing
Cons
nothing
I have started my Career as a Cash Management Operations - Officer at Standard Chartered - Global Business Services, and it was indeed a great experience and got a great exposure to my growth.
Pros
Good company to start the Career
Cons
Job work/ Life balance is difficult
Working with SCB is like part of being a family, everybody supports each other. I have learned almost every aspect of a banking operation from working here. Although there will be a little hiccup here and there during the month end due to sales team.
Pros
Holidays, 5 day working, Collegues
Cons
Increments, Performance appraisal
I need to search for further stage. To learn new things, the work life balance is not that much good. The old staffs getting less salary than new staffs. The working culture is little bit difficult to balance it.
My first job, always remains closer to my heart. Great place to work, good management, HR policy and opportunities provided to the employee. Always recommend.
Nice company with good facilities, product knowledge and training is Good. Environment is nice. Happy Time spent in standard chartered Bank. Complete satisfaction.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Management was execellent. Good working environment i have learned how to solve the problems in stipulated time superior were supporting and encouraging our work so felt like working all time without stress
A Nice place to work. Working environment is good. Support of the seniors most of the times. Expectations are quite high. Would provide ample support to complete the tasks.
A Good organisation to work. It has a very good work culture.It has got flexible work timings. Encourage staff to give their views. Open to ideas. When compared to the industry are not good pay masters.
Working here made me learn the process completely and it's challenging to do the job because we receive different queries daily. Work friendly environment.
Pros
Block leave and Allowances
Cons
Extension
Understand customer needs and requirements and cross sell products to the Customers. Monitoring online Fund Transfers. Creating Term Deposits According to Clients Request. Providing financial Solutions to the Clients According to their requirements.. i learned customer service and satisfaction and work culture was very owsume .Hardest and enjoyable part of the job was work shift.
Pros
Working Culture
Cons
Incentive Structure
SCB is the one of the best MNC bank in World,Its good to be part of SCB family am looking again to get back to that family.SCB is the best bank for Job security
Good company to work with. Excellent work life balance. Scope for knowledge gaining. Not systematic. But more scope to explore in depth about finance and accounting sectors.
Rotational shift Rotational off's Two way cab All seniors, tl, manager are friendly and very helpful. Always supporting us to learn work and to do well in our role.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Na
Good learning process Help me grow professionally Opportunity to explore the banking industry Cross functional learning was also done Very friendly colleagues
Pros
Cons
Nil
Again an amazing experience. Great organization rather a bank to work with. Does provided an excellent platform to excel in career. Good management and great people around.
Great place to work. Pays importance to work life balance. Helps in learning and growth. Good work culture. there are other facilities given to the employees
A very good organization I've worked so far. Enjoyed and loved my job. Good management and learned many processes, got multi skilled in banking field. I've been awarded with star performer award twice continously. Got good support from the managers I've worked with. Have been played a role of a coach and have handled 3 batches. Over all, had very good experience. Now want to try something different and new. So, looking for non voice job.
Standard charted is a good company. But the management is a worst. They make a process complicated and even they confuse the employees and and customers as well. This company has a sales target like all the other banks. I didn't have a good experience...
Favouritism No proper training No work allocation No work life balance No growth for existing employees No fun activities One good thing is job security
helpful management and also safe to work at... Also good relationship with higher officers liable working hours good environment enthusiastic to work even at work pressures