Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Management was good.They listen. But too much work on month end. We have come to office on sunday & sometimes on national holiday. Grow is also limited.
The day always starts slow but as time passes you totally get immersed in your work by the day's end. The work culture is very good, colleagues are very helpful. Bosses are also very helpful and are ready to understand any problems. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people every day as part of your job profile and getting to know different things about other professions, businesses etc. The hardest part of the job well is to complete the sale to the people you meet because its target oriented job. You get to learn a lot of things about finance, improve your social skills. It is an experience one needs to go through to make you tough, you get the good the bad and the ugly which is what you would get in life as well.
Pros
Good working culture, Streamlined processes
Cons
less marketing in comparison to Indian banks, which can sometimes cause problems in customer acquisition
First job was in Standard Chartered Bank, Loved working in Multinational Bank. It was over all good experience. too much travelling all the day and long hours of work.
Pros
Knowlege about banking products
Cons
I was working with different locations at Standard Chartered Bank. Which included launching of new products at different locations and attending Trade shows.
Loved the sales pressure gave a kind of an adrenaline rush at times but the ever increasing targets always had a demoralising effect. All in all good colleagues and great job security.
Pros
expense coverage
Cons
never ending targets
It was my first job after passing out from college. What ever I was coming across it was all I was learning all the way. I can say my first on job training. Work culture was very nice and productive.
1 providing service to customers2 keeping the commitments.3 new products launch.4 good reputation in market .
Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank