Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Business Development Manager

An excellent opportunity to learn new skills with high standard of training and eLearning arrangements. Great support from senior employees and other management.
Very stressful environment. But manageable for people who can deal with stress. High targets and high pressure. But payment is fair enough. Much scope for growth.
Excellent work environment for both Freshers and experience candidates. Best pay in Banking Industries. Manager and CEO workers are very supportives.
I have worked for 5 years and 4 Months with Standard Chartered bank.I have learned different products achieved several landmarks during the tenure. I have earned healthy incentives and my performance was acknowledged by seniors time to time.
It was great experience to be a part of SCB, learnt lot of management skills and knowledge, good work culture,felt self starter and supportive people.
Branch Operations Branch Banking Retail Banking Retail Sales Client Relationship Management Sales & Marketing Business Development Marketing Sales Team Handling Team Management
Pros
Learning and helpful work place
Cons
Workplace culture is amazing in standard chartered bank. They really take care of their employees. It’s fun to learn while you are working. I have learned all the essential skills during my work in Standard Chartered Bank.
Pros
No capping on expenses on health and company take cares of it.
Cons
Targets
The company has always supported me in my bad times.I m proud to be a part of this company as they provide facility to work from home. So friendly atmosphere to work.Good Boss
Pros
N.A
Cons
N.A
Its an amazing company to work with.. Wonderful work culture and and learned lots in here. best place to work as you can get the work life balance and also people we work with are amazing...
Pros
good culture
Cons
no cons
I am ready to work with standard chartered bank again This is very nice company and all the staff is also very nice and our team members also very nice.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Short break is there
Fun to work Great Atmosphere , Great HR benefits , Good Work Culture , Good Industry Practice , learnt Risk Analysis , Free Total Medical Reimbursements , Maternity benefits were there
Pros
free Medicals
Cons
it was good experience to work with standard chartered bank because it is a Multinational Bank. They treat employee as a family. Have got chance to learn different profile starting from relationship manager to sales.
Pros
Travelling Expenses
Management was excellent and supportive. Workplace culture was fantastic. day at work was fun with lot of leanings and earnings. most enjoyable part was to create events and attend events . meeting new people on daily basis. meeting new clients. the hardest part of the job was each and every pipelines converting into sales.
Pros
earning huge incentives
Cons
block leaves and unlimited medical for family
Middle management don’t want to work, No service for customer, everything run on escalation, Need to improve middle management either bank is very nice i am satisfied with banks, but not from yhe management
Excellent place to work and colleagues will be treated fairly . Gives very good training to the starters and employees are given good recognition and awards
Current work culture is not suitable in SCB, due to large communication gap between Management and Work force. They have less character in current business scenario and due to on going restructure process they are trying to create new hazard in business sentiment.
Pros
Heritage, Brand Value
Cons
Old perception, unable to accept new idea implementation
Significant sales pressure High due diligence Employ friendly company Low salaries Significant emphasis laid on training of the employee Good leave policy
This is a true MNC bank where people talk in soft manner no hard language used and you you don't even feel & time flies like this. A memorable time whatever I spent here.
I have learned a lot of things and knowledge from my senior and colleague. According to me, Change is necessary to everyone to enhance your skill and knowledge and for your professional and financial growth. Your organisation is a good platform where I had to learn more process.
Pros
Training
Cons
process
Every thing in the company is well defined and organised Management takes all the decision keeping every aspect in mind.. the true mnc culture runs with long term goal.
Pros
Process driven approach
Cons
No instant growth
Very nice work culture, Managers are good Coming to bank service, Service given to customers is not good as compared to its competitors. Sometimes work culture is like government job.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
service to customers