Standard Chartered Bank logo
Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Credit Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,861 reviews

Seeking for job Manager and above in underwriting or credit ops process

Seeking for job Manager and above in credit or operarions process. Over all experiance of 15+ Rich experiance in banking industry. Currently handling Secured and unsecured product credit underwriting team with team size of 20+

Good employer to work with

Good employer to work with. Gives opportunities to grow and develop your career. Offers flexible working options and helps to get a good work life balance.

Learning , Productive & fun to work place

My Journey Started with Standard Chartered Bank in 2002 & it was an amazing Experience to be with such a big MNC bank for so long till 2013..I have played different Role and ended successfully with lots of Achievements & Recognition. I have learnt a lot, i was given different opportunities to work & step ahead which i grab it successfully Yes it was a typical day at work, i learned Telecalling, Leadership, Different product & Policies,Management, Credit, Process Adherence , Implementation, Finding Solutions, conflict management.etc The hardest Part of Job was it demand for Long working hours mainly in month end. No work Life Balance. The fun & enjoyable part of Job was we use to enjoy working together for Long hrs with such excellent Team & a very good work Atmosphere, It was an secon HOme for us.Celebration, Parties, Picnic on every Achievement of Team & always ready for any kind of challenges in work.

Pros

Healthy Work Atmosphere

Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank