Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Working with SCB is like part of being a family, everybody supports each other. I have learned almost every aspect of a banking operation from working here. Although there will be a little hiccup here and there during the month end due to sales team.
Pros
Holidays, 5 day working, Collegues
Cons
Increments, Performance appraisal
SCB is the one of the best MNC bank in World,Its good to be part of SCB family am looking again to get back to that family.SCB is the best bank for Job security
very comfortable job for all the employees, and fun to work here. It is day shift job and employees will be encouraged with awards and rewards on every quarter.
Dealing with clients for credit card process and explaining about their card features,balance and solving their transaction related issue..
Pros
Free transport
Cons
a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the jo
Working as a Customer Care Associate  Job Profile: • Provide first point of contact for customers • Deliver personalized service over the phone and in person • Identify cross selling opportunities while interacting with customers • In depth knowledge of resolving customer issues and finding the best possible service package for them • Brought in fifty clients by applying marketing techniques thereby ensuring that set targets are met 100%
Cons
This was my 1st job, this job was basically talk talk talk to the customer, It was great working and learning lot of things in SCB. Learnt new things, New process, loads of process knowledge.
Work is worship, so I enjoy working allways Learned lot of things, respect,punctuality,fluency talking,management was caring and strict,and my co workers was friendly to me, and the hardest part of the job was, timings coz it was rotational shift, and the most enjoyable part of the job was, the break...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Standard Chartered Bank?