Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Operations Officer

Good firm to work with....But the shift timing was not good..Since i was working for U.S team.... i had to work in night shift.... my sleep routine was disturbed... i had health issue..
Wonderful place to work . As a fresher i joined SCB in 2017 and I liked the work environment , corporate culture and management as well. Apart From routine i Gained all the banking product knowledge.
Good place to work.Management support is always at all times. work life balance can be rated as average. Growth in career is at a long term plan. employee friendly.
Standard chartered is place for work but favoritism is main reason to leave SCB. There are few peoples are very close to Manager and get promotion every year.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No Time limit for work
we can learn a lot of things in scb. i learnt how to process rtgs and neft transfer, remittances of inward and outward,taking care of front office and back office
Standard Chartered is a good place to work. While the bank targets the cremy customer the volume is not too high. Social and cultural environment is too good
I enjoyed every bit of the typical day at work. Each and every person is working in a team and a feeling of togetherness was always there. We laughed and enjoyed during the breaks but during the peak period we were equally very serious. Our supervisors and seniors never did let us feel that they were our leaders. It was a friendly atmosphere there.
Good Employer to work for. I loved working in scb. Good Colleagues and overall nice place to work in india. Good learning platform.
Working in Trade Department of a Bank requires a lot of experience, still I managed to work here as a fresher. Learned a lot in the Imports field and still learning. The experience of my colleagues helped me a lot in tackling high work load and hurdles in processes.
Standard Chartered Bank is a good and friendly place to work. The staff and bosses here a good and provide extended help as and when required.
Management Co-operative. Many CSR activties. Long Working Hours
Pros
Pick up drop services
It was a awesome work environment in SCB . i have learn investment & insurance process . .As client are investing in various products my responsibilities is to check their transaction fees . employees are friendly in nature very supportive . .
Pros
free coupons !!
Cons
Learning new things on every day. I was assigned to Quality checker position.
Pros
Free Food facilities and free pick up and drop
Cons
No Standard shift timings in the team