Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Best working environment at scb. Its an amazing place to work. the Infrastructure is excellent and everyone you meet are also great. You have a lot of fun activities and the work place is always buzzing with lots of excitement.
i have to like my job and also very interested in my work done my duty properly and hard working and self motive on towards taking a good decision on my side very good company the management do not treat like an under pressure working place and environment is good i have learnt god discipline and good manners hardest part of the job is little bit tough weekly twice holiday and also my office is good culture.
Pros
snacks
Cons
1 hour
Management was good.They listen. But too much work on month end. We have come to office on sunday & sometimes on national holiday. Grow is also limited.
STC Bank have very professional helping and supportive management . Sales Manager are very good understanding a team players. Coming with us in the field for teach us
Good infrastructure Good co workers Learned how to pitch sale Customer satisfaction
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Nil
Selling Credit cards sales management was fine good co-workers door to door selling good sale
Pros
No free Lunches
Cons
12 hours
Quality Work Good environment Co-operative colleagues Challenging Targets
even if i give my effort there will not be a good solution at the end...
Pros
no nothing
Cons
almost we want to work for 12 hours a day..
One day i was not well but my team leader helped me & allowed me to take rest and asked me to work only when i'll feel ok :) & i was so happy that still there are many people who cares for other. So we should be...
-every day is typical day at work bcoz this is target based job-how to live a life???-management is really very good-the hardest part of the job month ending days-the most enjoyable part of the job month starting days