Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Support Representative

The overall environment is cool and its really a great place to work with... the management was also easily approachable and understanding our needs and problems...
Pros
Free breakfast for early morning shifts
GREAT PLACE TO WORK. I resigned the job scb but if i get job i am sure i will join back. excellent growth and we can improve excellent communication as well.
Best company to work within.Good work atmosphere and it helps us in learning about banking process.Good managers who supports the analyst and good salary
Pros
out door trips
Nice company with good facilities, product knowledge and training is Good. Environment is nice. Happy Time spent in standard chartered Bank. Complete satisfaction.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Good culture Nice place to work Lot of fun on floor vth colleagues So that when there is a lot of work pressure also sum time, we don't feel dat But very less package... I have learned about total banking, credit cards, loans... I handle priority clients & as well as Business clients (SME). .
Standard charted is a good company. But the management is a worst. They make a process complicated and even they confuse the employees and and customers as well. This company has a sales target like all the other banks. I didn't have a good experience...
As this was my first job it gave me a long drive focus on my carrier side and helped me understand the different aspects of life and how to deal with personal and professional side with equal importance.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nice work place with good salary. i was in priority banking team where i used to handle all premium banking customers
  1. Senior Customer Support Representative