Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Senior Medical Officer in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good working in SCB. And have value for people working Religion faith race culture and it is MNC. Have so many benefits for employees cab facility medical.
First day that started with new environment, new culture that provided all new learning. There's nothing to be said as the hardest part of working. Enjoy all new beginnings.
Standard Chartered gave me a new experience with its smooth work culture. It gave me opportunity to develop myself in areas of micro.I learned more on excel.
Pros
employee friendly
Cons
workload
I had a very good experience with SCB , with the process and the people. This was my second company.and I really enjoyed my work and time.I got a chance to visit few country for traning purpose.
Strong organisation with good workplace culture Compensation wise very less Will get freedom to express out thoughts and Ideas Very strong management team
Favouritism No proper training No work allocation No work life balance No growth for existing employees No fun activities One good thing is job security
I have been working standard chartered GBS more than 2 and half years. I have learned many things in this organization. Now looking for the job change and location change. Am ready to work to overseas.
It was ossum experience working with SCB , because of traveling distance and inconvenient cab facility looked for a better opportunity, learnt alot , got an opportunity to work for front end.
Cons
Traveling hours
learned from basic to core in various clients types like corporates, Financial Institutions, Bearer Shares, NPO's, trust and Funds. KYC gateway for any finacial institutsions.
Pros
Exposure to Global Markets
Cons
nothing as such
nice to work with scb management is also very good, and good enviroment . main concern was travelling it was very far from my home apart from that good to work with scb
Company is good but the work atmosphere is not upto the mark. Package was good and the growth was good too. I learnt about payment investigation, AML and KYC
A good place to learn and understand. The hardest part is long working hours. Chance to mingle with lots of people like csr and other cultural activities.
Working in the Global Investigations Unit handling Cash related inquiries. Familiar with US clearing system ;CHIPS,FED Subject matter expert in handling all types of inquiries (unable to apply, Beneficiary claiming non –receipt ,Amendment, Cancellation, Correspondent bank charges ,Return of funds etc ) Analyze daily payment transactions in CERS (received via GMS to determine the most effective method of transferring funds to banks, corporations, individuals ensuring routing instructions meet industry standards and minimal errors. Investigate Return of Funds(ROF) cases-USD(Analyzing the returned item and determine if they should be re-paid or to contact client ,contacting clients and request new details/disposal ,repay or re-credit the funds per procedure) with high quality and dedicated customer service and Routing of payments. Actioning on all assigned ROF cases/replies received (Including prioritizing/completing the cases witinin the chips/fed cut off, sub function like cable backs, cancellations, amendments, and OFAC review) per SLA. Thorough knowledge of Swift Standards, MTS (Money Transfer system), Nostro and Vostro account. Handling client queries & complaints/escalations as and when necessary to clarify payment instructions. Handling queries of Relationship Managers(RMs)/Customer service officers(CSOs) Continuous improvement in productivity to the standards prescribed for the processes from time to time Handling queries like Anti Money Laundering,Compliance etc Communicating with different banks regarding correspondent banks info through SWIFT - more...
Excellent Team Management with communication and interpersonal skills Strong ability to work under pressure and time constraints with Analytically Approach.
Pros
appreciation mails
Cons
holidays and weak ends even 12 to 14 hrs worked as team
Good work experience.and learnt all the process of consumer banking,
Pros
n/a
Nothing was typical at work Every thing was learning in job Its a very good management My co workers were very friendly Every thing was enjoyable in job
Lack of appraisal & communication gap between management & employee