Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Senior Medical Officer

Good work place with job security. Allowance work ambiand culture and work life balance are up to mark, which is fairly enough. Suitable place to get settled.
I have been working standard chartered GBS more than 2 and half years. I have learned many things in this organization. Now looking for the job change and location change. Am ready to work to overseas.
Good trainings and nice workplace worked in many fianicial and customer facing role during my tenure and it was a great learning and working expierence
It was ossum experience working with SCB , because of traveling distance and inconvenient cab facility looked for a better opportunity, learnt alot , got an opportunity to work for front end.
Cons
Traveling hours
Over all I will rate 4 out of 5. Process oriented organisation. Takes care of employees well being. Enough opportunity to grow. Focus on cross skills to diverse your knowledge.
learned from basic to core in various clients types like corporates, Financial Institutions, Bearer Shares, NPO's, trust and Funds. KYC gateway for any finacial institutsions.
Pros
Exposure to Global Markets
Cons
nothing as such
nice to work with scb management is also very good, and good enviroment . main concern was travelling it was very far from my home apart from that good to work with scb
Company is good but the work atmosphere is not upto the mark. Package was good and the growth was good too. I learnt about payment investigation, AML and KYC
Good Place to work. working in Scope international is great palce to work. we will get a feel working in a bank. It gives you a pride to be part of great bank. SCB provide all the convenience facility. Great place to work.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Focusing on maximum Client /Stake Holders satisfaction by closely interacting with the customers to understand their requirements and delivering high-value services to upscale clients.
Undoubtedly one of the best workplace for a fresher where he/she gets the motivation to work freely and learn the a-z of banking.
we will work as team, if volume is huge high means we will come early and will try to finish on that day itself. for stress relief we will have some fun in between of the work, two to three hours once will go for break and relax our-self and will continue the job (I AM BACK).
i have enjoyed almost every day in scope. though we have lots of work to do but never used to forget fun at work. we can change to any team once in 3 years and we can learn new things better.
Pros
Comfortable workplace
Cons
Less pay
The company has been like a family more than a mere company. My seniors and spears are all very friendly. looking over to change to a job where i can challenge myself by learning and developing together with the company.
Pros
Free Lunch and Free Cab Facility
Cons
Long Working Hours and Less Salary
A good place to learn and understand. The hardest part is long working hours. Chance to mingle with lots of people like csr and other cultural activities.
Working in the Global Investigations Unit handling Cash related inquiries. Familiar with US clearing system ;CHIPS,FED Subject matter expert in handling all types of inquiries (unable to apply, Beneficiary claiming non –receipt ,Amendment, Cancellation, Correspondent bank charges ,Return of funds etc ) Analyze daily payment transactions in CERS (received via GMS to determine the most effective method of transferring funds to banks, corporations, individuals ensuring routing instructions meet industry standards and minimal errors. Investigate Return of Funds(ROF) cases-USD(Analyzing the returned item and determine if they should be re-paid or to contact client ,contacting clients and request new details/disposal ,repay or re-credit the funds per procedure) with high quality and dedicated customer service and Routing of payments. Actioning on all assigned ROF cases/replies received (Including prioritizing/completing the cases witinin the chips/fed cut off, sub function like cable backs, cancellations, amendments, and OFAC review) per SLA. Thorough knowledge of Swift Standards, MTS (Money Transfer system), Nostro and Vostro account. Handling client queries & complaints/escalations as and when necessary to clarify payment instructions. Handling queries of Relationship Managers(RMs)/Customer service officers(CSOs) Continuous improvement in productivity to the standards prescribed for the processes from time to time Handling queries like Anti Money Laundering,Compliance etc Communicating with different banks regarding correspondent banks info through SWIFT - more...
Excellent Team Management with communication and interpersonal skills Strong ability to work under pressure and time constraints with Analytically Approach.
Pros
appreciation mails
Cons
holidays and weak ends even 12 to 14 hrs worked as team
Its nice work and learn a lot from this company and good working environment
Pros
Free foods & cab facilities
I started my work career at Standard Chartered Bank and learnt most of the corporate ethics and practicalities from the bank. Inculcated in me the values of being trustworthy, responsive, courageous and International by working in the World's leading International Bank. All my seniors and team members are responsible for my growth during my tenure in the bank. Never felt the urge to hop to another organisation when I felt at ease in Standard Chartered Bank. It seems to me as the most elegant international bank with one of its base in India and I was proud to be a part of it.
Pros
Excellent work culture
Cons
The bank needs to have more branches within the states of India
Great learning opportunities, challenging roles.good working environment.
Pros
gift vochers
Cons
Health care
Good work experience.and learnt all the process of consumer banking,
Pros
n/a