Standard Chartered Bank logo
Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews for Warehouse Lead

Work-Life Balance

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,861 reviews

Its been good experience till now

• Coordinating with Manager for allocating the work to associates for the Team. • Maintaining 60% of time in Dip sticking the cases and 40% in reviewing and working on the cases. • Tracking the tasks given to the Team Members & Ensure to complete the cases without breaching SLA. • Carried out team responsibility in absence of my manager. • Preparing Monthly reports and capturing Realization time for team members for enhanced process efficiency. • Engagement calls with on-shore stakeholders for Process Improvement. • Preparing MOR (Monthly operation report) and provide knowledge sharing sessions for Team. • Handling Escalation mails and RFIs with respect to country compliance Money Laundering officer.

OK to work

It's depends upon individuals priorities, for me the it will be different. Please go ahead with your priorities. It might be very good to others to work.

Na

The work life balance is good. The work pressure is also low. Technology is still at the ages. Improvement on the technology has to be more............

good work place

good work place, balance in work and personal life,values are there,job security is there till date,leave policy is good,supportive atmosphere, big brand value

Pros

good bank

Cons

nothing

Good place to work based upon the team & team managers

Gob security & learning knowledge is best best part of standared chartered. Good code of conduct, secured systems. Risk awareness about process & customers information are highly secured.

Pros

Reasonable rates for foods

Cons

Long hours of working

Fun workspace Good to be here

This place encourages more fun activity and cultural programs. As a place inside city limit, safe for women employees. Good to be here based on the team you are joining in and how the person took the job or see the job

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Poor infrastructure

Great place to work.

SCB is a great place to work,very friendly environment for folks who works here.staffs are treated very fairly and people are taken care of work. the work is interesting.

Work Life at Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered provides a balance work life. Top management/co-workers are highly efficient who provides best opportunities to employees for learning and development. Any employee who has intention to work/grow, will find upteem options to this company.

Pros

Employee friendly organisation

Cons

Long hours(sometimes)

Huge volume processing with great accuracy.

Though we were processing huge volume on a daily basis, we had a relaxed fun-filled environment. The team will always step up to assist and the manager is extremely friendly. The enjoyable part of the job was to work as a team. Each transaction was different from the others and the manager will always be available to provide data.

Woman friendly organisation

I loved every second i worked in SCB.My team members and boss were very supportive and understanding which helped me to deliver my best for each role i have performed. Typical day at work : Take team meeting,manage customer escalations,book forex rates for customers through team members,manage cut off timings for transactions. I Learned how to be a professional in SCB. I didnt find my job hard in anyway..I totally enjoyed every moment.

Pros

woman friendly, excellent work environment

Cons

nil

Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank