Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Work-Life Balance reviews

Career growth, nice exposure.. Good work culture, lots of perks, hierarchical approach. Job security and easy internal transfers.Heigenic cafeteria.
Working timing was not good as it was night shift.Not much specification of work was given. Not enjoyed much with the work and environment..No direct interaction with the management.
We get lot of opportunities to learn and grow. it depends upon the team and head of the unit. if you get set in the nit them life is good. they are not very good pay masters.
Pros
good company
Cons
pay scale
Overall work life balance culture is not maintained and there is no proper hike for people who work for years and salary package is too low compared to other competitive banks.
Good company with lots of success stories. Learnt many thinks during short tenure. Always recommend to the incumbent for standard chartered bank. Regards.
A typical day at work will consist with meetings with department staff reviewing key performance indicators in line with the set goals. I learnt a lot, especially taking responsibility and being responsive to clients needs. Most especially owning up to my shortcomings. The hardest part of the job is trying to console a client who is loosing money due to market trends. The most enjoyable part of the job is customer satisfaction.
Pros
Benefits, rewards, Challenges, Work/Life Balance
Cons
low compensation
I suggest SCB is one of the best place for work, lots of opportunity to learn more new things, very good management, very strong and ethical work culture.
I'm Associated with Standard Chartered bank for more than 5 years, its is definitely one the great place to work among the corporate companies. The hardest part of the job is after you become a tenure staff, over the years the motivation , consideration and recognition everything vanishes. Only 5% of the people among the crowd gets salary hike and if more than 80% of the employees are not up to the mark then they cannot run their bank.
Pros
Work place culture, Management and Team bonding.
Cons
Long hours, too much work load, lesser head count.
Good place to work and good environment for work and conduct to fun fill trainings To grow up the knowledge through process vise Work life balance also good
A transparent and open form of communication Work-Life Balance Training & Development-Focused Recognition for Hard Work Strong Team Spirit Sociable colleagues Constructive feedback
Pros
Great mentor
Cons
No Flexible schedule/ hours
Standard Chartered is where i started in my career .With 6+ years of working experience in this organisation ,this was my best decision with respect to my professional life. Truly impressed by the balanced workplace culture . I recommend SCB for all new aspirants for a great Career Start and all experienced Professionals to achieve their best Career goals.
here for good Good Banking Knowledge How to handle Customer politely positive thinking proactive work work life balance Work for 8 hours only good bonus
Strong organisation with good workplace culture Compensation wise very less Will get freedom to express out thoughts and Ideas Very strong management team
Good and i had a long journey . Its a job secure company .... and you wud be on your toes all the time I think this wud pretty much summRize everything .
Had most amazing time at work. People are very supportive and team culture prevails. I got a chance to make friends for life in this bank. Got immense opportunities to hone my skills.
- poor work life balance - renumeration/benefits are not as expected - seniors are helpful - management not up to the mark - work hours more than intended.
I have been working at Standard Chartered Bank full-time (More than 7 years) Pros Best place to work , and have good work life balance Cons Nothing to be mention.
Pros
Best place to work, and have good work life balance
the work enviroment is good and the mangers are frinedly. A good place to start a carrer in banking. this place also allows carrer advancement to its employees.
Standard Chartered is a very good company to work . My over all rating comes to 3 not because of the company but because of the bad bosses . If you have good boss this is the best place to work . Job security, incentive , compensation ,management are excellent .
Pros
you can work life long in this company
Cons
Health care, Unlimited medical facilities
i have very enjoy to working in SCB bank am learning there so much things, i have grace full to work there, suddenly fixing my marriage so that reason am relieving the job
Pros
nothing
Cons
graceful work
A good place to work. Great culture. Technology usage is minimal and more dependent on people for repetitive tasks. Employee friendly organization with great culture