Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews

India148 reviews

Found 148 reviews matching the searchSee all 56,108 reviews
tatacoffeebeveragepartnerfreemealdrinkculture

It is a fun working place

As a beginner in the industry I learnt a lot.Right from brewing coffee to run a business. It all seems easy however when it comes to business they are very particular.

Starbucks are most responsibilie

Very good management very good products at minimum price🔥

Starbucks insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Work place is really a fun and addicting.

I was a student when I joined Starbucks and literally, experience was beyond fantastic and people make good connections with customers and feel good in the premium ambiance.

Stressful and physically taxing and free food

I didn't realise how physically taxing it was until I joined. Took a long time to get used to. Overstimulating and overwhelming at most times. The customers are often aggravating and entitled but thats a given I guess considering it's Starbucks.It was fun some times. Co-workers were very helpful most times. There was zero work life balance since it was a 9hr shift. The off days were mostly used to rest from all the work so never really had time to do anything other than work.It was fun never doing it again unless that's the only i can feed myself.

Excellent work place

I don't have word regarding starbucks, warmth and welcoming environment creat by members and all are fully supporting and my rest year of working i spend with starbucks.

Pros

Three drinks and one meal

Cons

Starbucks is a very enjoyable job and I’m fresher .

Starbucks is very good job ,I’m fresher I have no experience in Starbucks industry .Starbucks no enough word to praises.Very flexible and relax able job .😍🙂

It's a good company for Job security

Well in Tata Starbucks I have learnt a lot. The company is very good but the management need some improvement.Management is bais. Few staff are given more importance and few are ignored

Pros

Great company to work

Over all under the Tata Starbucks is very good company

I was worked there very thankful for Tata Starbucks. There good working environments ,learning lots of thinks. I have working balance the personal life that is very very good because there is 5 day working like mnc .

It is a fun workspace and relax no stress

When I reached late they don't scold us they tell it's ok and the coustemers are good friendly and we will be very happy to be a good time in Starbucks

Poor Training for Expected Work Load

I'm sure this varies from location to location but I was poorly trained and frequently told off for not knowing how to perform tasks I wasn't trained on. High-speed stressful work with extremely early mornings sometimes. Not the worst job I ever worked but not the best either.

Starbuks is amazing if i worked in starbucks so i can gain more information about that and i also incline my experience as well. Starbucks is amazing .

Very good work and very rare and this job

Very fan fantastically I feel very very happy today best job and work from home no problemas and you try this is job definitely you are very happy guys

Pros

Free lanchar

Fun

Working here is more for an independent person. I had a lot of fun during my time there. It is more like a family to me. Knowing more people every time you are being transferred from lone store to another.

Pros

Free coffee and food

Cons

I feel good with company

It's a professional and highly professional coffee chain brand so according to me its a best coffee shop according to me,Every person wants join this company.

Comapny is good for who want to work in hospitality and tourism, work exposer is good, laws are good for employee, always new things to learn .

Company norms are excellent but little bit change in comparison to oversea stores , TaTa here gives good benefits and secure working as a brand partnerof Starbucks.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner, work in different shifts, extra leaves, medical coverage, new things to learn in every occasion, seniors Manager or upper level are supportive .

Cons

Some supervisor are stupid and discourageous but most are very supportive and build your confidence

Amazing👍 culture

This job has amazing facts to their employees, like two off in a week.. Partner can enjoy their personal life, job life... Company providing free employee meal.. It has food and beverage,

Pros

Partner meal, free beverage and food

Cons

Safe zone..

Awesome environment

Great environment awesome people cool teammates and more. But sometimes it gets tiring to clean after shift ends. That's the only downsize but I sometimes enjoyed it

Pros

Free coffee

Good

I learn about coffee..work & taking to customer..my friends & people what they like I makes for them..they fell better &they smike say thanks you to me that is...I feel so good

Pros

Better

Cons

30 minutes

Nice work culture but bit of work pressure

I work there about 7 years and it was an amazing experience. There are very good chance of career growth if you do work hard. Company idetify you.Starbucks is always looks on employee safety. I will recomend every women to work there. Best working place for ladies/girls.

Cons

Company has ethics values but the indian management are not follows the standards

They hired part-time baristas and mostly they're the only one who is responsible for all the tasks in the store i.e cleaning task, beverage making, taking order, etc. And the salaries of part time baristas are low and the shift timings are not flexible, they called you whenever they need you. No matter you're part-time baristas. Night shifts are also there for part time baristas.

Pros

Free drinks and foods

Cons

Part time baristas salary was low

Call center

Excellent performance. All over the company is giving opportunity of giving jobs and well salary according to the work experience.And hiring workers to find jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Starbucks with

• Starbucks
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?