Starbucks

Starbucks Employee Reviews

Found 133 reviews matching the searchSee all 50,111 reviews

Nice work culture but bit of work pressure

I work there about 7 years and it was an amazing experience. There are very good chance of career growth if you do work hard. Company idetify you.Starbucks is always looks on employee safety. I will recomend every women to work there. Best working place for ladies/girls.

Cons

Company has ethics values but the indian management are not follows the standards

They hired part-time baristas and mostly they're the only one who is responsible for all the tasks in the store i.e cleaning task, beverage making, taking order, etc. And the salaries of part time baristas are low and the shift timings are not flexible, they called you whenever they need you. No matter you're part-time baristas. Night shifts are also there for part time baristas.

Pros

Free drinks and foods

Cons

Part time baristas salary was low

Call center

Excellent performance. All over the company is giving opportunity of giving jobs and well salary according to the work experience.And hiring workers to find jobs.

Fun and joyfull work place

I enjoyed this workplace.goos opportunity for me.i am a fresher but this work was very easy for me.thank you for choosing me.i trust this job.inwould thank u to all.

Pros

Free lunches

Great culture, Friendly work environment

Great environment, 2 days off, only 8 hours work, supporting management, all employees are called partners. Job time was only eight hours,after eight hours they paid overtime. Every employees were feel happy.

Good learning Experience

Good salary and good staff. contacting the staff helpline number is very difficult. If you are looking for temporary employment in the hospitality industry, this recruitment agency is the best.

Good workplace

Starbucks is good place to work but so less money to servive in place like Mumbai.. really partner oriented company and Tata is best in the industry to work with.

Competitive and hectic

Some of the manager are very partial. I was working at surat IBC outlet and my Manager was very Partial and Disrespectful to me. Also very irresponsible.

Pros

Free Food and Drink

Personal experience

Starbucks is the best coffee shop company in India, they are quite familiar with their customers as well as working partners, specially they connect with each and every staff

Good customer care

I was there with Starbucks for 5 month's it was a pleasure to work in Starbucks. Good experience.good customer service more knowledge about coffee. Best team support .

Pros

Break time

Cons

Good work space, productive one. A place to learn more for freshers and to candidates who are seeking for a part time job to do while studying college.

Challenging and learning new things

I joined Starbucks in early stage of set up in India, got change to work from scratch to set up of Administration Function for Company. Got freedom to introduce procedures and policy to help in reduction of cost of company.

Pros

Motivation to do new things

Cons

PayScale

Working with starbucks

The best working place for Freshers indeed.. the working environment was challenging yet fun, staff was extremely friendly, had the time of my life working there, also a lot to learn as well along with enough work life balance.. now they even have 8 offs system and other lucrative offers for the staff i guess, growth is really fast and the entire organisation is so customer satisfaction and goal oriented.

None as such

Starbucks is a good place to work for. The pace of work is fast but that helos you to learn. For me it was extremely helpful as it was my first company.

Great place to work. Reason to leave was you dont leave a company you leave the manager. And bad managers are bound to meet everywhere we go, nothing wrong with the company though.

Pros

Free Coffee, 5 day working, good culture of sharing work, great training to become a leader

Awesome

I really miss Starbucks now. well built in culture. Work life balance job. too supportive team and management. Benefits to staffs are awesome. Thank you

Good culture

Starbucks is a great place for challenge the status and finding a way to grow. You will learn a positive attitude and the beat thing to prove yourself

fun and relaxing

A fun job that helped me meet with all different types of people. The workplace culture was good with a lot of people helping me In the training period.

Fun working place

It’s a fun workplace with your colleagues. Good culture, make the sense of belonging in the workplace. Good communication with staff. Easy to adapt environment

Pros

Free drinks & meal

Cons

Healthcare, free drinks & meals

Best quality of coffee

Very good experience. Have a nice environment. Have enough training. From Barista to Managers upto the Employers are kind and easy to be with. Drinks and food are well prepared. Cleanliness at the store are always implemented. Store always have a sweet and relaxing scent of coffee.

I had an amazing time working at Starbucks. It taught me a lot of things about retail.

I want to further expand my knowledge and so I am applying for a part time job so that I have a balance between my studies and work life to achieve the best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

18,863
17,304
9,195
2,816
1,933

Compare Starbucks with

• Starbucks
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?