Starbucks

Starbucks Pay & Benefits reviews: Barista

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 49,984 reviews

Company has ethics values but the indian management are not follows the standards

They hired part-time baristas and mostly they're the only one who is responsible for all the tasks in the store i.e cleaning task, beverage making, taking order, etc. And the salaries of part time baristas are low and the shift timings are not flexible, they called you whenever they need you. No matter you're part-time baristas. Night shifts are also there for part time baristas.

Pros

Free drinks and foods

Cons

Part time baristas salary was low

Competitive and hectic

Some of the manager are very partial. I was working at surat IBC outlet and my Manager was very Partial and Disrespectful to me. Also very irresponsible.

Pros

Free Food and Drink

Personal experience

Starbucks is the best coffee shop company in India, they are quite familiar with their customers as well as working partners, specially they connect with each and every staff

Good customer care

I was there with Starbucks for 5 month's it was a pleasure to work in Starbucks. Good experience.good customer service more knowledge about coffee. Best team support .

Pros

Break time

Cons

Good

A good company to work for. Great Benefits for part-time employees Great managerial experience in a fast paced environment Friendly environment, smooth working culture

The franchise provides low wage to the employee's.

Training's are world class.Since franchised the payroll is very low as compared to other English nations. More work lesser wage,Overtime no payment. Overnight inventories but no payments.

Pros

Staff needs to pay for everything including food, lodging, transportation.

Cons

extra hours without payment.

This Company is to good for workers, and customers

In this company nice workplace culture and The enjoyable part of the company send to all team on outings. In Starbucks we connect with customers personally.

Pros

Free one time meal

Cons

Over time payable

was a good experience with starbucks

it was one of the best company to work with and i enjoyed working with Starbucks a lot also there is a con in Starbucks that is you will get addicted with coffee .

Pros

free meals free coffee

Cons

nothing

Awesome

I love to work with this cafe working time is very good there i lots of fun at work i enjoyed at the time of work the best part of this company is fun at work

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Na

Fun work place

The most enjoyable job,friendly staff , excellent ambience, most friendly customers,no work stress,only 7 working hours,two breaks per day, higher officials are also friendly

Pros

Free coffee

work with fun

work with fun..new targets,new products,new customers,awards,coffee with customer means coffee testing..lots of activities... learned so many things easily overthere, all colleagues wear gud and very supportive we all like one tea so i enjoyed my work well..

it was great experience to work with such a great company

Very good environment. It was fun top work with all partners. everyday is like new things to learn. Day was starting with Coffee testing. It was a wonderful time.

Pros

free meal, and three coffees a day

Cons

8 hours duty, one day off and one hour break

customer connection, fun work

Full time fun, helping nature,community events,support from other partners,good leading with customers,sharing opinion with customers

Pros

free lunches

Awesome place to work

About less salary I'm leaving,awesome place for work.friendly environment. I love coffee discussion session here every day.Tata Starbucks coffee company do community services.

Pros

Free Drinks and free meal

Cons

OT and incentives

Coffee and connections

Coffee and connections helps to create a new relationship with our new customers . By this way we can easily rectify our customers needs and complaints :)

Pros

free food and free three beverage every day :)

Cons

9 hours working time with compulsory 1 hour break

good at work place

Here fun at working place always and every time increase knowledge program,and fun with customers ,we can balancing personal life and professional life.

Pros

free lunch, three coffee

Cons

lunch breaks

enjoyed a lot in peak hours.

fully satisfied with my job.management is awsome and good support from management and my co workers.there were some situations where i found hard but we all together worked on that and we acheived our targets and our store won rewards.

Pros

free three drinks and one meal in a shift.

the brand is world known but the management is poor

its all alright while you are in duty .i learned to provide excellence customer service .management is not so bad. and co workers are helpfull the hardest part of the job is you are hired as a barista but you gotta do some job you are ashmed off and the best part working for starbucks is tha you can know a lot of people

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

9 hours

Enjoying Atmosphere and Fun working place

A good place to work where you can work, enjoy, share your experience. Interact with customers.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Flexible Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

18,839

Compare Starbucks with

• Starbucks
  • Barista
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?