Starbucks

India138 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 50,958 reviews

I feel good with company

It's a professional and highly professional coffee chain brand so according to me its a best coffee shop according to me,Every person wants join this company.

Nice work culture but bit of work pressure

I work there about 7 years and it was an amazing experience. There are very good chance of career growth if you do work hard. Company idetify you.Starbucks is always looks on employee safety. I will recomend every women to work there. Best working place for ladies/girls.

Call center

Excellent performance. All over the company is giving opportunity of giving jobs and well salary according to the work experience.And hiring workers to find jobs.

Good learning Experience

Good salary and good staff. contacting the staff helpline number is very difficult. If you are looking for temporary employment in the hospitality industry, this recruitment agency is the best.

Good work space, productive one. A place to learn more for freshers and to candidates who are seeking for a part time job to do while studying college.

Working with starbucks

The best working place for Freshers indeed.. the working environment was challenging yet fun, staff was extremely friendly, had the time of my life working there, also a lot to learn as well along with enough work life balance.. now they even have 8 offs system and other lucrative offers for the staff i guess, growth is really fast and the entire organisation is so customer satisfaction and goal oriented.

Awesome

I really miss Starbucks now. well built in culture. Work life balance job. too supportive team and management. Benefits to staffs are awesome. Thank you

I had an amazing time working at Starbucks. It taught me a lot of things about retail.

I want to further expand my knowledge and so I am applying for a part time job so that I have a balance between my studies and work life to achieve the best

Productive and challenging job

Starbucks is a good place to work and a challenging job with lots of activities,fun at work easy to grow if you want to level up your position you have to take step by step,learn a lot about the coffe culture

Great quick service restaurant to work.

Great place and great brand to work with,friendly environment at work place.Get to learn about the coffee culture,promotion chances are more it totally depends upon your performance. Managers will always help you for your success and make sure the store is achieving their sale targets overall.

perfect second home

Great place to work Respect for everyone as an individual. perfect work load balance. Lots of learning on day to day basis perfect analysis of business.

There's no end to learning

The more places I worked, the more knowledge I gained about the different departments and where my interest lies. Every field is different in its own but the interest makes it more fun to work longer.

It's good to work here at Starbucks

Very good atmosphere for work, policies are very good, Hr is very active. Store manager and district manager help you to guide in your career. Two day week off

good company to work

i learn more from this company... costumer service is very must.. team members monthly targets extra... i love to work with this company once again i get an opportune to get a job from this company i really say thank to god

What I have learnt from Starbucks

I have learnt many things in Starbucks. I have improved my communication skills & customer connection through coffee tasting & to product sampling. I have learnt management skills.

Great place to work.

Great exposure. Working in groups. Flexible timings in case or emergencies. Able to meet new people and learn new techniques for fast learning. Great work atmosphere.

Fun Work Place

Starbucks is the one of the greatest working place in my career. We can learn Discipline , More Work Knowledge as well as fun. Always the working atmosphere too good. I Love Starbucks

Pros

Free Launches

Cons

Long Hours

Work Environment with Coffee and Tea learning. A place where you don't feel like a employee,you fell like a partner of the Company.

Fun place. Lots of learning. Coffee and Tea Culture. Growth with the Company. Work and personal life balance as shifts are comfortable. Employee food and beverage. Connect with the customer in a free environment.

productive and fun

productive and fun, good for work. lot of stress due to limited staff. overall a good company for experience in devops and process, networking and datacenters

A great place to nurture your expertise

Tata Starbucks believes in giving equal opportunity to all individual. The work culture is pretty much soothing which makes you feel a part of it immediately. The standard of operation is high as the company believes in giving the best to its customers. It was a great learning with this company as it helped me develop my customer management skills, team work enhancement and other managerial aspects. Truly I can say that Tata Starbucks was like a second home.

Pros

Free lunches, employee engagement activities, work life and personal life balance

Cons

Slow promotions, re-considerations

Work life balanced

Good place to work and grow with company and engaging community. And giving customers value for money. Partners oriental company. Treats all are equal.

Pros

Emp meal, emp beverage, growth, community events

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

19,033