State Bank of India

State Bank of India Employee Reviews

Official work with good company I had so many experiences with that company ,everyone is good for work and being good skiiwith customer service And so benefits.
Pros
No food
Cons
8hours
I was stationed at a Loan processing centre of State Bank. There are various departments. I was allocated to the SME department for about 3 years. Learned a lot about Cash Credit accounts, Term Loans, and other Business products available at the time. Managing Non Performing Assets was the biggest challenge. The next 2 years I was moved over to the Retail branch. Dealt with Education Loans, Car loans, Personal loans and Housing Loans and the like. Main priority was disbursing education and housing loans as well as getting the Interest Certificates of housing loan customers and Education loan customers for Income tax benefits. I saw only 6 months of General Banking which is the most challenging since the amount of work is far too much to be compared to any other departments. Cash tellers are at the forefront and if you are stationed here then you can say that you have zero to no time at all for anything else. Apart from the job challenges, there is nothing much that motivates me to work at State Bank considering the horrible work culture and the inefficient management styles.
Pros
Salary benfits apart from the main package
Cons
long working hours with no breaks, horrible customer attitudes, toxic work environment
I worked in State Bank Group for 36 years in different capacity both operational and administrative. I retired from service in 2017 fully satisfied my self and did my best to the satisfaction of the esteemed organisation. Advise youngsters not to concentrate on benefits but show your best first.
Pros
Great organisation with cosmopolitan culture.
Cons
Ready for dislocation once in three years for the good of both organisation and you.
At saharanpur, branch staff and officers Cleared pendung jobs wirked as an excelkent team work Recivery, colkection and investments level increased. Officers and staff at Air Force station came in more frequency because ex-air force SNCO joined the branch. 2. DELHI Sadar bazar branch, surpassed target in all sectors, advances, investments investment,
Pros
Nothing unusal
Cons
Nothing unsusal
I work for the IT department of SBI through TCS and the worst blend of management is seen here. TCS have worst managers and SBI has brainless ones. Plus the office is a shabby(literally).Until its a complusion dont ever choose TCS and SBI or both.
Pros
Direct interaction with one of the worst clients in the world
Cons
Rest everything is negative here.
Good for long term. Good opportunity for the growth at State bank of India. Senior Mangement is very supportive and provides guidance. Appreciate for the hard work done.
I had a good service experience in SBI. I was one among the best recovery Managers with special convincing attitude to customers. Most chronic bad debts had been recovered with out hurting the customer integrity and Banks pride. I had never been confronted with any customer. In March 2016 ., our recovery position was excellent in the bank.
Pros
I am well versed in customer approach
Cons
Usual
Best experience in this company I like to work hear in 1 year Thanks for supporting me I like to work hear Thank you for supporting me This company is very supported to me
Working at the State Bank was a good experience, the staff there were very helpful. There was a friendly atmosphere in the State Bank.My work there was just to scan the photo signature of the customer from the document and upload it to State Bank's CBS.
The SBI job gives me an opportunity to learn in the fields of credits, forex, behavior, communication skills, compliance and job satisfaction in different atmosphere. It helps to improve my performance at works in decision making as well as in my personal life. It really enhances the problem solving capacity. Follow up the system and procedures will make you more safe and secure.
SBI is a great organisation, Job locations are remote, promotion are reasonably in time, Big ego in management, if you happen to fall prey then they want to chase and Target you wherever you go, which is not healthy.
Pros
Stable job, salary always on time
Cons
Stressed working in remote rural locations
State Bank Of India is a Government Organisation. It is one of the largest Bank in India which is Fortune 500. It has the biggest network of branches, ATMs and employees. The branches are spread across other Nations too. The work load is ever- fluctuating depending on the number of customers each day. It is a highly secured job with lots of perks and amenities. i had a good time learning and improving my skills there.
There were a contract base working with this area so there was no future grant in this line , so that we are have no long relationship. But I have more responsibilities and hard working with our organizations.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Everything is good. Except Work and Family life balancing. No personal life or time to spend with family. You are required to work on holidays and weekends too. You may be recruited for a specified post and forced to work in 2 totally different desk at the same time. Number of employees are decreasing day by day and work pressure as well as target is very very high.
SBI is a brand. People believe on its name Everything depends on management, I have an excellent manager, co-operative and humble. It's an honour to work in SBI.
Pros
Respected name in Society
Cons
Sometimes customer makes us feel like they owned us
The SBI is a very employee pro Bank but the work culture is not so very conducive for people looking to grow at a faster pace and work for a shorter duration and retire early.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Long working hours
Excellent and Transparent organisation. It takes care of all employees in best possible way. Since banking deals with finance, officers have to be alert, attentive and Customer friendly. SBI has very good future for growth and in Country's economic development.
I have proud worked for 32 years, good exposure from clerical level to management position. I learned lots of in different segment like personal banking, foreign exchange, retail banking, government department and cash management.
State Bank of India kiosk Banking industry is good for freashers .my job experience was good in state bank of India.but salary increment was slow.so i left the job
work in the state bank kiosk center is good enough great experience to deal and handle the customer listning to his problem and them quitly solve the problems...
Largest bank of India and best place to work where you can serve nation and get motivation and appreciation for your work by your management as well as by the people of nation.