State Bank of India

State Bank of India Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Good experience

Official work with good company I had so many experiences with that company ,everyone is good for work and being good skiiwith customer service And so benefits.

Pros

No food

Cons

8hours

Social interactions were rare earlier.I myself suggested .

I suggested at several occasions incld,6-7 traing programs ,with a detailed note on social- gathering of staff, to extend a belongingness of the Bank with staff.M

productive

good place to work,good culture,carrier options are there,public sector/govt job,job security is there,good timing,responsible job, benefits are good.

Good financial institution to work with

Totally satisfied with my service till superannuation. Served in various capacities from Clerk to Chief Manager. A good institution to work with. Good amenities and salary package. Satisfactory allowances and other perks.

Worst company to work with

No work life balance Tremendous pressure No human consideration I have found nothing to mention as a positive think about SBI.Not worth to work in this organisation

Good working environment with job security

The staff are very helpful. The workplace is good. The job itself is very challenging. Provides opportunities to learn everyday. It has good training programs.

it was a wonderful journey

it is a wonderful experience working at SBI. I have worked in all type of environment ,starting from Village,semi urban centre,urban,metro centres.I have worked in Bangalore,Mumbai,Chikmagalur,Mysore

Pros

recognition for dedicated work

Cons

nothing

Multilevel exposure, but Frequent transfers affected the family life

Challanging and multilevel exposure, but frequent transfers, and Work presure, affected the family lfe. Working at rural areas, and recovery of Bad Loans were very Tough Task.

Very good Company to work for

SBI is one of the best places in India to work for . I am always proud to be a part of such a reputed organization in India . We will get to learn a lot from there .

Excellent

Nice to work in state bank of india Learned a lot while working as audit assistant in inspection department Toured extensively Met different people with wide knowledge Interacting with the customers makes me happy

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at State Bank of India?

Fun work place

Good place to work as a top brand in banking sector as well as insurance sector . Management also good . Learned brand values from this company . Good

Secured job, Nice workplace, recommended for a good work life balance

Fixed working hours, high scope for learning and increasing knowledge in financial sector, transparent and fast track promotion policies, sometimes procedures feels bureaucratic

Fun filled work place which helps to balance personal.and professional.life equally

Work environment id indeed fun filled. The growth in career id slow paced. Promotions is based on experience only. Very frequent transfers in officer cadre.

Pros

Perfect working hours

Cons

Transferable job

Ever rememberable and a great experience, indeed excellent one

Working with state bank of india is a great experience and ever rememberable. The work starts with interacting customers, non customers, Employee colleagues and branch head and other superiors. It is a great learning exercise. Helped a lot to gain management experience and had opportunity to work in different fields of activity and at different places. Overall, I gained and enjoyed a lot in my total experience of 38 years journey.

Pros

Conveyance, news paper, telephone, servant allowances were provided

Cons

Being in supervisory cadre should be flexible in work timings

Banking job - stepping to BFSI sector

The work is back breaking work. Learned many skills from junior and senior skills, interpersonal relations and advancement in career. Management was restricted to local Manager and some assignments were independent like Branch Manager, Sales Team Head etc. Work place was admixture of all of sorts. Satisfying of customers who had faced hardships on account of errors due to previous incumbents. Secure job.

Pros

Benefits like LFC, medical facilities and others cultural events etc.

Cons

Long hours and back breaking work.

People Oriented Organization

SBI has provided a good work life balance with balanced salary and benefits. Job culture is slightly hierarchy based as is the case with almost all the Public Sector Undertakings. SBI is a place which has provided me some of the best learning experiences I could have sought for a professional.

Good learning Experience

Its good management learning experience.Work life balance is appreciable. Team is very enthusiastic and its was very enjoyable to work with the team and the organisation.

the best bank

I am retired manager of SBI.39 years of satisfying career.hectic but enjoyed working.i love my company But long hours of working.pressure from management as well as customers

Pros

good scope for promotions

Cons

long hours in manager levels

Was a very good experience:)

I learnt a lot on how to market credit cards & capture leads. Was a target reacher every month with bonus! We had to fix appointments by cold calling. Minimum of 10.

Very large bank with huge number of customers

Best place to work in govt sec Slow growth and promotion Learning is slow Management is not that great Lack of communication between upper management

Good palce to work. Gives multi dimentional exposure

Sbi is a typical government bank, with cliens from all walks of life. Its a challenge to deal with customers from such diverse backgrounds. This gives room for learning, meeting new people, develops togetherness, can help the society, and yet be available for your requirements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at State Bank of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2