State Bank of India

State Bank of India Pay & Benefits reviews: Chief Manager

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Excellent

I worked in State Bank Group for 36 years in different capacity both operational and administrative. I retired from service in 2017 fully satisfied my self and did my best to the satisfaction of the esteemed organisation. Advise youngsters not to concentrate on benefits but show your best first.

Pros

Great organisation with cosmopolitan culture.

Cons

Ready for dislocation once in three years for the good of both organisation and you.

Excellent place to work.

The SBI is a very employee pro Bank but the work culture is not so very conducive for people looking to grow at a faster pace and work for a shorter duration and retire early.

Pros

Perks

Cons

Long working hours

Good financial institution to work with

Totally satisfied with my service till superannuation. Served in various capacities from Clerk to Chief Manager. A good institution to work with. Good amenities and salary package. Satisfactory allowances and other perks.

Good place to work as lots of freedom is enjoyed.

Attending to various demands&banking needs of customers.Continuos learning experience by problem solving .Management is very proactive and clear goal setting makes the job enjoyable. Hardest partof the job-transfers to arious places. Freedom and enormous powers enjoyed as manager.

Pros

Medical benefits

Heading an office with 30 employees was a challenging assignment

Working in State Bank of India was a memorable experience. The ban has a very well qualified and highly motivated staff at all levels. The spirit of kinship camraderie that exists at the work place facilitates easy communiction with the team members. The total commitment of the team to achieve the desired goal. The sense of fatigue or exhaustion is just non existent.

Pros

Salary, Perks and opportunities for career growth

Cons

Transfers, neccesiating staying away from family

A good place to work

Job culture is good at sbi Secured job Promotions prospects are good Handsome salary Leave fare concession facility for travelling all over world Medical facility for self and dependents Lease house facility at a place of chice But time consuming responsibilities do not let us give proper time to our own life.

Pros

Lfc, Medical, Lease facilities

Cons

Overall an excellent company having a well repute heritage, history & culture

Very good organization. Maintains its repute for the profit and always achieves social goals for the benefit of the customers. Very much customer friendly and maintains good governance year after year. Very strong complaint redressal system so as to ensure best customer service.

Pros

Benifits viz, coveyance, paper, servent allowance, canteen subsidy etc.

Cons

Nothing significant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at State Bank of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Compare State Bank of India with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?