Stellapps Technologies

Stellapps Technologies Employee Reviews

You will get a chance to work on variety of technologies. The people who work here are good and the managers are also good. Overall a nice company to work with.

very low type manager, very bad company

very low type company, company rules very bad, not good company, very polices company team not good beheviar, not work good, not good job, only team politics.

Pros

free

Cons

week

Very Good Start-up

Its a very good company, freshers can learn a lot and shine. Its a very good platform for the beginner. Founders are very good. Good environment to work.

Productive Work Environment

I worked in Stellapps for a year and I learnt a lot. My Manager was amazing and had passed down a lot of knowledge in my tenure. I am happy have had the opportunity to work in the smartAMCU (R&D) Team.

No management

Pros: Good salary split-up Learning opportunity Cons: Lack of proper management No work-life balance Bad management It takes startup culture only when it requires otherwise it works as a typical MNC

Competitive environment

Being a start-up company, Stellapps are doing a pretty great job in maintaining various department with a minimal number of employees. Which makes everyone to work hard and look after various fields in the company. That will help us get experience and learn to participate in competitive situations.

Mixed experience

IF you are looking for a work life balance company then you can opt for this, the only drawback is, being an Indian company you have to come to office on alternate Saturdays, pay scale is fair as per the market.

Good place for Freshers

Best Place to learn everything, Person can start knowing from the scratch to top of this job, in real time parallelly he will be knowing how to handle the life with responsibility. Best Place to work, spent a Very good time as Team player.

Pros

Best Team support

Its good to learn new things.

Here it's good to work and co-workers are very co-operate to learn the new things,management and the working environment is good,i learnt a some new things about agriculture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stellapps Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Stellapps Technologies with

Stellapps Technologies Reviews by Location

• Stellapps Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?