Sterling Holidays

Sterling Holidays Employee Reviews

India60 reviews

Great working culture

It was really wonderful to work with Sterling, amazing work culture, great support from all staffs and especially complete guidance from the top management.

Process needs to be improved

Process or SOP across functions has to be improved . Senior Management has to look into it. Employees are friendly and overall a good place to work if we follow the process.

Sterling Holidays insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Great experience

Feel like a family and Friendly. work type of full fun Great Team. Senior leader aal the time help and guidance great . Awesome experience with sterling holidays resort *****

Not a good experience with sterling holidays

The management should take some good employee who knows their responsibility at work. Time management should be there. Organizational structure of every department should be run on a professional way.

Fun work place

I started my career here only.Taught many things.very good superior and trainer SOP s are wonderfully denoted.good work culture and very kind and supportive people.

Sterling holidays is nice organization

Good management Leave policy also good Nice atmosphare I hav to learn so many thinks and manager guidliness. Supporting staff etc. Cafetaria food also good, they are provide breakfast lunch and dinner for staff.

Pros

Good organization

Cons

Nice management

Senior Management Sucks

Good for Holiday not to work. Senior mangers are always trying to destroy those that they think will perform better to protect their own jobs. Good Managers don't stay for long or are not ALLOWED TO STAY FOR LONG

Pros

Good Locations

Cons

Corporate and Senior Management got no ethics

Hotel management and IT Corporate

This Company is a Hotel Management company one of top most resorts in all over PAN India, There are more then 12 departments each departments have an at least one system and 1 printers and i only technical engineer to take over that problems and installation with networking skills in this resort all of the system using internet and there is and private room for servers and networking device and i only the person to take responsibilities for that and maintenance of that...

Pros

Accomodation and food provded

Cons

Genral Shift

Good company

I typically work nine hour shifts during the day, when hotel guests are out of their rooms for activities, or they are checked out of their rooms. Also I learned satisfying guest.

Worst experience of working

Such a worst experience to work with such a pathetic organisation. Management is absolutely waste and not recommended at all to work with such an idiot company

Excellent

Sterling holidays is an excellent place to work. Unmatchable work culture and employee policies. Lot of learning here and opportunities for growth. As General manager got lot of opportunities to learn and grow within the system. Enjoyed lots of facilities given as per position.

Pros

All good

Cons

Lot of reporting activities

good

i enjoyed while working with sterling holidays. i got opportunity to learn many thing and improvising on my self. good process, wonderful management easy to approach always ready to help.

Cons

Good

best in class by the location and surrounding. view and destination closing is too good for guests well maintained and nice service to all guests best view of all

Productive and fun @ work

Productive and fun @ work, New learning's every day Freedom to work in our own style Refreshment training Every Month ends will give us different experience.

Pros

Free hands to work

Cons

On time

Good work culture

This company deals with insurance and coverage and booking a holiday packages to customer of its ownn and i would like to say this company has the promations, offer to the customer ..

productive and fun place

Good place to work. You get lot of exposure to learn and visit new places. Work place has lot of support and learning new ideas. Some time the work load is high but manageable.

good place for learning

As an employee there I enjoyed a lot. I used try to fulfil all my tasks in given time. Maintaind good communication skills and liason wihothe depts and guests to work smoothly.

Pros

location, Learning environment

Cons

Uderstaffed, food

It was fun working with sterling

Amazing Time I have spend with sterling they are very much a descent company to work with specially to start your career in sales. Only thing they need to do improve there appraisal to bottom line sales and middle level

Pros

Incentive, Management, Salary on time

Cons

work life balance, sunday also working

Prductive and excellent workplace

Excellent to work with Mahindra holidays and neo tech. Both had a direct interaction with the customers. It gives me the basic knowledge about what the hospitality industry is.

Good Company not to professional.

Need to improve with working culture on lower level. No proper facilities for Mobile Executive. No proper training. Multiples changes in Commission and incentives structure.

Good to work individually.

Corporate is streamlined but when it comes to the branches the work culture is haphazard. No job security as it is a sales company. No fixed work timings.

Pros

Incentive on Sales target met

Cons

Horrible work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sterling Holidays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sterling Holidays with

• Sterling Holidays
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?