Stryker

Stryker Employee Reviews

Company used to have a phenomenal culture with great benefits for hourly employees. Its changing for the worse as the company brings in more managers from outside
Pros
Consistent demand
Cons
Lack of focus on employee engagement
Most days was fun would come in and get work done and got along with all that I worked with the boss was a fair and decent person if it wasn’t for medical reasons would hopefully still be working there
Very, very Toxic work environment. Juvenile culture that is extremely political. Definitely good exposure for young professionals seeking work experience.
I have worked over a decade in medical sales. By far this is the worst company i have worked for. Use them as a stepping stone. Good company if you dedicate your life to them.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No life
This is an awesome place to work where your physical wellbeing is always kept in mind. Management listens to employees to improve work procedures. Peaceful and safe manufacturing environment to work.
Pros
benefits, work environment
Cons
Progression is slow in lower departments
La procédure d'embauche trop compliquée.Trop de logiciel assez complexe pour gérer son compte au sein de Stryker
Pros
Repas gratuit et salaire correcte
Cons
Déplacement en province trop régulier, donc découchages souvent.
The management is bad but they try their best at what they do. There is standing on your feet for the entire time you are there and the only times you get to sit down are on your brakes. You can’t have headphones in but instead have a blaring music composition with the line over. That’s fun, not!
Pros
Cons
Management, advancement
Stryker is an excellent place to work, if you want to grow, experience new opportunities and work toward goals. Stryker is the place to be with great support, pay and benefits. You can have a successful career with Stryker, with that being said. You will have to put in the work and show your skills. Anything worth having, you have to work for it. It's earned not given!
Pros
Great work schedule and pay.
Cons
Can get a little demanding at times, especially during a pandemic.
I can definitely say I learned a lot when I worked there and my manager was there for me when I needed her help. In general, the whole team consists of friendly, smart and creative people, I enjoyed being a part of the team and felt my input was being appreciated. However I often felt everyone was expecting from me things that I physically wasn't able to achieve without overworking. As I know, things got better since I quitted so hopefully work-life balance is on a high level now.
Pros
Health insurance, great people, corporate culture
Cons
Work-life balance
good place to work great people. Solid work schedule, awesome vacation. Management is just absolutely exquisite have never seen anywhere better and the service is wonderful
Pros
pay
Cons
Vacation
Good. Place to work. Busy all time. Less quality more productions. Is good for alternating roles in different manufacture products. Machines require knowledge.
From starting at 250 lbs in September of 2018, I was able to drop 50 lbs by next year of 2019. A lot more has to be done in order to reach my fitness goals.
El trabajo me gustaba mucho me sentía a gusto pero tenía que salir a Mexico de vacaciones por un problema familiar y tomé vacaciones sin fecha de regreso ya no regrese a trabajar ahí por lo mismo que no sabía si tendría mi trabajo de nuevo para atrás
Pros
Esta muy a gusto el trabajo
I was in Afghanistan working for General Dynamics Land Systems as a diesel mechanic and I learned allot. The working conditions were in the desert and enemy fire all around.
very laid back work environment but very strict on punctuality and attendance competitive environment , don't shy away from the politics be who you want to beat
I can atleast put food on table n send my kids to school,it hs been a great experience working for this company as it's well managed even when the money is not satisfying
I was there and didn't have any problems. It was ok I guess. Hard to get into though. It just wasn't a good long-term fit for me. I can't really complain.
Great place to work. Challenging day to day. Management is engaging and helpful. Work life balance is challenging in some positions. Employees across all divisions mesh very well together.
Strykers was and enjoyable experience with great co workers. The bar/restaurant was a great place to work. The all together atmosphere was such a wonderful experience.
Its a good place for part time but dont expect to pay bills untill the company grows a bit people are great to work for but just not enough hours and no guarantee that you will get enough shifts in a week it is a baby company so they do not provide any health care or benefits to their employees maybe when they mature more as a company they will be able to provide these things I wish that I could continue with them but like I said not enough hours to support myself or pay
Allows you to have autonomy as a rep and provides opportunities to be successful. If you end up with a manager who does not see eye to eye with you the job can be tough. Quota structure is rigid and it is a cut throat environment where misses are not tolerated.
Pros
Autonomy, great pay
Cons
Cut throat, all about performance
  1. Employee Reviews