Study Abroad Office

Study Abroad Office Employee Reviews

productive place with nice employees

This workplace was very easygoing and had set day to day task duties. The hours were very flexible and I would've stayed at this job if I didn't move.

College Student Job

Loved working with Rae French, her spice for life and enthusiasm is contagious! You get a better understanding of what it takes to put together study abroad trips, and marketing of them as well.

Internship

This was an internship for my degree. It was nit a bad place to work. It gave me the experience I needed for the workforce. I really have nothing else to say.

Aamzing Place

Great place to work at if you want inclusiveness and a big hearted place. Great hours and the staff are all really nice. Helping prospective students find a solid ground on where they would like to study abroad is really rewarding and gives you and the student great insight to your future.

Productive and Enjoyable Work Place

While I was attending Regis University, I was given a work-study position in the Study Abroad Office and I had the best time there. My supervisors and coworkers were friendly and it was a very welcoming environment. My former position has given me office skills, the ability to multitask, organize events and work with others, all with the goal of providing the best care. I could only work in the office while I attended school, so once I graduated I had to leave; however, I would love to find another work environment that will enhance my skills and allow me to improve myself.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

Temporary

Productive and Relaxed Atmosphere

As an assistant, I really enjoyed the creative marketing tasks and experience in advertising I obtained from this position. The staff and management were wonderful to work with, and the atmosphere always peaceful and professional, yet very comfortable.

Recommend to frineds Smart and nice people good team nice environment

Worked as Study Abroad Ambassador

Worked as a student liaison between Madrid and Boston. Talked and recruited students to study abroad, studied abroad myself, and did office work to keep track of student files.

Work with students

A lot of interaction with students. Help students be prepared for the trips abroad. Work with incoming exchange students as well.

Well organized workplace.

I have learned the core skills of organization in a result oriented way. My co-workers in the International Center were from different parts of the world, so the workplace had a special environment of diversity.The part of this job that I had enjoyed the most was the booth-camps that used to setup in different locations on campus.

Pros

free food during the summer-term, interesting scholarship.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Study Abroad Office. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Study Abroad Office