Study.com

Study.com Employee Reviews

It is good interms of learning while you earn. There's flexibility in what you can work and how one can work in terms of timing of work, location of work.
Pros
Flexible
Very much supportive staff. I enjoyed working there. If anyone get chance to work there then must join and take the experience of work there. Got a timely payment twice in a month.
Everything is awesome @Study.com. If you are fit for the position you apply, then you will love working here. Awesome inhouse team, a lot of assets to work with and a good pay of $6 per hour which is more than enough for an international independent contractor.
Working as a Subject Matter Expert at Study.com, I have a great experience and i'm enjoying here. Its online so there is not time constraints for work. Its complete depends on me what time is suitable for me to work.
You can earn up to 8000 a day working 10 hrs. Problems are challenging. The review system is not good. Timely payments. I learned time management while working here.
Pros
Timely payments
Cons
Low pay per question
Productive and fun experience working for study.com. They have flexible working hours, no deadlines, total freedom. Work itself is educational for the employee.