Subhe eLearning logo

Subhe eLearning Employee Reviews

4.8
Work-Life Balance

productive And funplace to work

Learned a lot here about new techniques of video editing and it is a very good company to work with. Very organized company in terms of working atmosphere

A fun Place that brings out your maximum output

The best thing about working at Subhe is that you will always feel that you have a voice, all your opinions will be heard and often you will find credit for them in the planning and strategy. The management doesn't really care about trivial things like timings, hours, etc but in fact, is output-oriented and knows how to bring out the best in you without nonsense performance pressure.

The Best Workplace.

This is my very first work experience, and I have to admit , i have never been happier. My idea of a work environment was totally different, i always thought it to be more of an insensitive and inconsiderate one BUT Subhe has totally changed my perspective towards work environment. The onus of a stress free work environment here goes to everyone who was here before me and still is .Subhe is the best place to work in. I've noticed how generous everyone is and I am assured of the fact that if at any point in time , i get stuck , there’ll be everyone to help me out . Everyone here is so kind and helpful with their time and energy.I appreciate all the knowledge and skills that are seniors have imparted to us. To have a one-to-one interaction with the company head is something not everyone gets and we have been fortunate enough to experience it , their experience of so many years really helps us become a better person both professionally and personally.The team leaders, seniors have been great working with. In Subhe the employees are not made to function like human machines but like human beings . Each person here is respected and appreciated for who they really are , they aren’t asked to be someone or something just to benefit the company. A person’s individuality is well welcomed here. Words can neither qualify nor quantify how helpful everyone’s guidance and constant encouragement has been. I will be forever grateful.

Supportive and encouraging Teammates

I was working as an intern for 6 months at Subhe as a video editor. It was a great experience working with Subhe. It was fun, and the employees here are very helpful and supportive. I learned many things working here such as discovering some new video editing skills, time management, professionalism, and many more.It was overall an amazing experience working at Subhe.

Pros

Flexible Work Hours, Supportive employees.

Productive, Fun, and learning atmosphere

Great Leaders that care about their people, always helping for improvements in work as well in one's personality, great work-life balance. learning a lot of things and getting very good experience,Excellent people to work with. I am enjoying to work here

Productive and growing

***** would surely recommend if you're planning to get settled in education industry. Work environment is up to the mark and management is very helpful.

Productive and collaborative

Great place to work at. The management is very professional, corporative and understanding. The companies vision is unique and it promotes the Indian culture and gives people ways to study in their own regional language.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Low salary

Productive and Fun

Like the comany and culture. Everyone is so friendly. No pressure. Work like a team. Good management. Everyone is helpful. They guide you to achive your goal. Over all very positive an friendly culture.

Really great Experience!

You would feel like a part of something Pioneer, which not a lot of companies are doing, which is empowering Local Language in Education.Working at Subhe is a mixture of Constant Constructive Feedback and Problem Solving along with Learning and Honing your Skills.

Pros

Flexible Work Hours

Cons

Inadequate Salary

Energetic, Innovative and Great Place to Work

It's been great working at Subhe eLearning. Started as an intern and now working as a UI/UX Designer. Learn a lot of things here. Which I did not hear of and to be honest this is the company where a beginner can learn so much in a very small time. When it comes to the CEOs of the company, They are innovative, Passionate, and Energetic, and always ready to help you with their experience.Thanks for giving me a chance to work for Subhe eLearning...

Jobs at Subhe eLearning

See more jobs

Supportive and encouraging teammates

Subhe ensures the maintenance of a supportive and encouraging work culture that includes practical expectations and necessary assistance. If you've been hired, you'll never feel like you're at work, but rather at a place from where you learn how to be understanding, thoughtful and creative.Subhe diminishes the bad boss-sad employee corporate stereotype and establishes with ease that all members of a workplace can be friends.

Pros

Supportive Employees, Encouraging Seniors, Smooth Deadlines

Awesome work place

The Working atmosphere is Awesome , supportive The main thing is learn lot of things here. I get the new experience , Increase knowledge skills. The working People is too good . I am enjoying to work here.

Work hard, Play hard

The environment is fun, innovative, supportive and extremely driven. They like to enjoy the little moments, do the chill and are very very passionate about what they do to the point that you can call them religious. Yes, it is relaxed and appreciative but I will say, stay away if don't like to push your boundaries a little.

Ambitious, growing and a fun place to work

Coming to office is always fun at Subhe. All team members are friendly. Great place to showcase your skills and grow :) , Management encourages you to take responsibility and give freedom to work and experiment.