Submit Core

Submit Core Employee Reviews

Company has good no. and different sort of projects

Salary benefit is a plus point as salary is credited on time without any hassle.Workflow is good. You can give it a try, guest posting projects are a lot.

Pros

Work is appreciated

Productive and fun workplace

Really happy working. Positive environment ,stress free place .Appropriate rewards at workplace . Cooperative environment . Very good management. Good culture and organized.

Productive and Fun workplace

I was really happy in being a part of Submit core team. The office environment is very nice and we learn many things from our senior. Management of the company is very supportive

Pros

5 days and working and enough break hours

Waste of time!!

Don't even think to apply here. they have a set pattern, you will join the company and after 3 months or 6 months when there is a hope of increment they fire you without any notice. you will be coming to office in the morning and will ask to leave immediately. That's how professional they are. No respect for employees, they will make you feel that you don't have any knowledge and they are doing some charity by paying you. No doubt that employees are good and friendly but the owners are kids who don't know what decision to take and how this firing people will cost to the reputation of the company.

Pros

Good Employees

Cons

Bad Management | Bad owner | Bad decision making | Disrespectful | Over Burden | Slavery

Unproffesional

First they hire you and then suddenly after getting assignment and work done, they call and tell doesn't suit their profile. Completely wasted my time with zero payment

Pros

Noneeee

Cons

Fraud

Work culture

Worst work culture ever gone through. You will always be pointed out even if the work is done correctly. False promises of providing bonus on completing work but no such things happen.

Pros

Lots and lots of work to do

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Submit Core?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Submit Core. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8