Subway

India241 reviews

Found 241 reviews matching the searchSee all 54,619 reviews
indiasandwichcooperativefoodservesalaryskilllearned

Overall nice

Graet company there are slaes are less but also relexeation you get and Break time also you get meals you can ask manager for break or requested week off.

Worst place to work

Whether you are sick or you may have fever, they will call you continuously and say you to go to the store, else they will deduct the half salary. There is no overtime pay, no free lunches, no sick leave.

Pros

They don't give anything for free

Cons

Long hours, no sick leave, etc. Nothing is good in Subway, they don't give anything for free, even if you are a staff, you have to pay full to buy something, They don't give discount to their staff/workers.

Subway insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Very Good

I can lean in Subway so many activities for example * Active learning* Time management*Creativity & accountability*Team wark or Customer service

Pros

Staff meal only

Cons

9 hours

Gurgaon

Subway is the best company in tha word. And life time job,and feel the working job subway for happy all are impaloy . Thy are bast food in the word. So healthy food in word.

Pros

Cons

9 hours

Lost of deductions in food handling

Subway is big brand but some stupid people take wrong why to subway cantrol wastage inventory management is not good in subway and some owners are very Worst managment

Pros

Not any benefits

Cons

No overtime and Shift timing is very high

enjoy

This is very good company there is food to much delicious and healthy subway is very clean place there is good to much healthy diet so that I want to do work

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hour

It was like fun job and experience also

I learned alot from there my team members were really very good. Thing i learned is team work and dedication toward work. Moreover environment there was very good. We work there like business family.

Pros

Free WiFi and lunch

Cons

Long hours with less pay

Nice experience

Nice experince in subway resturant and many helpfull thing get.improving our confidence. Many experince and problem solving methodes get.overall good and helpfull experince in subway resturant

Cons

Subway is a Best plateform of food

My experience was good with Subway,good food ,good communication,good pricing and availability and cleaning 😁 I am Happy with Subway, promotion .and food knowledge..

Good

Personal reflection

To wrok in good organization to serve my company by utilising my skilsanf intelligence to develop my company and to wrok on existing of life and main is self confidence and positive thinking flexible and adjustuble

Good

Working in subway improves good relationships,good communication,team leader skills,management skills,and also good knowledge Working in subway is relaxed etc

Not comfartable

Salary to low and i do work hard but no give salary.i work in 9to 6 and extra tym i am working there but salaray not comfartable.waste of petrol no give me money to petrol

Insufficient salary

I loved working there i have learn to take many opportunities no matter how hard they were , handling customers, to tally sales on computer and many other things in hotel management but the problme was salry was nnot sufficient notsufficent

Subway

Working in a food industry is interesting, especially for the individuals who have either interest in making dishes or even in trying them. People come to know about the method of food preparation and various other things.

I really enjoyed working there.

The crew members were very cooperative and supporting.I used to come across different people that I really liked.Working in a fast paced environment really helped me.

Overall my job experience was excellent

Job is a job it doesn't matter what we are doing. My whole job experience was good in every field. Which makes me perfect in the tasks as i mentioned in my resume.

Everything is good.

Everything is good. All the crew members are so friendly, that I have never faced any difficulties throughout the work. Our manager is very supportive.

Excellent work place

I like working with members. Learn more cooking skills. Learn how to manage in the busy days. It was a very silent place. The hardest part of job was sometimes the whole day was busy. The most enjoyable part was I learnt a lot of new things and team work.

falt good at working time in subway that collaborative environment just helped to achieve my best qualities.

collaborative environment gives you a confidence to show up your inner strengths. it teach you many skills while working their like teamwork, time management, make you confident to speak with strangers and how to use different kind of electronic equipment.

competitive work atmosphere

working at subway, i learned how to work fast and along with a team member. being usually busy in evenings and handling customers with their orders and helping them with their queries made me a better person as a customer representative.

adjusting environment

Team members have adjusting attitude , good environment, flexiblity at work, provides proper salary according to work, always provide fresh food

Pros

provide delicious food at adequate rate

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Subway with