Subway

Subway

Subway Employee Review

Worst place to work

Whether you are sick or you may have fever, they will call you continuously and say you to go to the store, else they will deduct the half salary. There is no overtime pay, no free lunches, no sick leave.

Pros

They don't give anything for free

Cons

Long hours, no sick leave, etc. Nothing is good in Subway, they don't give anything for free, even if you are a staff, you have to pay full to buy something, They don't give discount to their staff/workers.

Same role

competitive work atmosphere

working at subway, i learned how to work fast and along with a team member. being usually busy in evenings and handling customers with their orders and helping them with their queries made me a better person as a customer representative.
Same role

it has really a productive and comfortable environment

there are special concerns toward the employees' everyone works collaboratively. our manager attitude is too good and we get our full pay in fixed intervals.
Same location

Subway is a fun place to work at

everyday is something new at subway, daily customers are really good to talk to and new customers are interesting to engage with. The understanding about baking products and learning new things is fun and the team makes it less boring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Subway with