SUEZ

SUEZ Work-Life Balance reviews

I have seen the best team and good culture in the company. People are very supportive of each other. They are maintaining very good wok file balance between work and personal/individual like.
Pros
People/ management are very sportive
Cons
Not find any
If you have passion for environment, if you like to learn, if you want achieve substantial growth in your leadership skills then this is the organization you should be looking to work with.
Pros
Good incentive structure
Cons
No travel policy
Freedom of space to work Able to take decision related to sales growth, within the organisational norms & regulation Always work under a one team
If there is any lack of knowledge regarding work, company will arrange special training. If you complete given work target then company will give you work performance bonus.
Pros
Performance bonus
Cons
For job satisfaction, I will give 6/10. Job is kind of secure in this company but growth is stagnant. My reason for job change is growth as I have not received any extra benefits for working in Delhi biggest water treatment plant and that too for 8 years now.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Growth
company is good but culture like typical small company use like daily wages labor but of course company gives facilities like bonus ,LTA,and company share and working 5 days a week culture apart no criteria for increment as well as promotion.
Pros
no comments
Cons
No compensation for daily long time work
Best organisation i have ever worked with. Offers conducive culture and treat employees remarkably well. Salaries are always on time. Provides challenging work roles.
It is very good place to work. You will be provided with opportunities to learn new thing and grow as an individual & team player. Company identifies leadership qualities in you, if any and nurtures it to the maximum extent possible.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Yet to find one
it was a gret experience working in this company i have learned so many things during me job . its a big company in the field of environment so i was very luck that i was the part of
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SUEZ?