Suguna Foods Ltd

Suguna Foods Ltd Employee Reviews

Its a good company,boss senior all are good and helpful.Duty hours long but ok.I completing my work four years. Here I learn lot of thinks,all employee are helpful. Employees are cooperative and have helping attitude.
Pros
Free Lodging
Cons
Lot of work pressure
This is a good place to learn something new everyday. Everyday they will give you new target. When we can't work something they were encourage and teach us like a teacher.
Cons
No lunch
Moderate work in the suguna,till now working from supervisor then promote the incharge and management promote the another next level some future is unavailable
Production and vehicle system are very poor in west bengal. The condition of each car is very bad. The driver's fault in case of an accident. A driver and CD BOY makes a trip to crossing 4 to 5 nights without any rest. Very poor quality grading is done. Bad chicks are forcibly delivered in the car, so that the hatch results are good. There are many more but I did not say.
Pros
Unhappyness
Cons
long time working hours
Policy are biased. Preference given to known candidates. Salary discrimination. No job security. Poor work culture. Poor decisions making. Only south candidates preference.
Very good company where we can gain quiet lot of experience throughout the career. Very big feedmill and tough machines where we can improve our skills easier.
Cons
There is no typical day at work and i hve learn so many thing about job and management how to manage work dat by day the management of my previos organitasaion is average there ia no hardest part of the when u continous learn from the job and i have learn day by day in the organisation.
Pros
free house facility
Cons
short, less opportunity
Work is good in Suguna I have got more knowledge from here. For better future growth we must change. I have worked here for more than 3 years and it was fantastic time I spent here.
This company salary is very low and now this time Corona affection period our company is reduce my salary so I can try to another one good job. I am ready to joining another job.
In my work on fully enjoy and gained the many knowledge.its used about the future I will take a one organisations and goes to the growth of the these organisations.
Every 1 year compulsory transfer to any where in India..it's a good company for who relocating in any where in India .............but nice...salary increment nice...it's.live feed stock company so no leave
Production and quality both plays a major role in a industrial process as a life science graduate I am seeking for a job which relevant to my field where I can gain extra knowledge.
Pros
Cabs, food
Will take time to become stable in the company. It is depends on their boss in this company. Management is good. On time salary will be paid to employees Ideas of Junior's will not be considered here.
It's a very good company to grow yourself. Promotion facilities is there. You can improve your ideas. Salary also receive time to time. Fooding allowance also there
If I given an opportunity to work, will do my deauty with fully energetic. Maintaining repairs, servicing, logbook maintaining, mustrool records looking after, maintaining chemical preparation, stock maintaining etc.
Good company, no need to worry abt salary surely they will paid every 5th of the mnth. In that day leave comes means they will cleared before working day only not after. It's nice place to learn
I lost my job by internal politics and they hold salary and expanses. In between my wife get expire and I cried for settlement no one listen. Work culture is not good
Corporate sector company but bihar resonal staf are not good suguna all Ro staf are selfish all time pressure in junior staff no proper communications with junior staff
Colleagues(Regional Office) not good because selfish employees. company corporate office at Coimbatore and in their employees so good to be. And in here Plant employees, colleagues is very good. Moreover no job secured in this company.
It is best company to balance life smoothly.but i need changes due to some expectations for growth.good oportunity for Fresher to enter a good fmcg company
Company is very good.Salary comes in proper time.Never delay the salary even in top situation.Company is very eco friendly to employees. But the work pressure is very high due to less man power.Otherwise any other functional area is very good.
  1. Employee Reviews