Suguna Foods Ltd

Suguna Foods Ltd Employee Reviews

India114 reviews

Production and Management

Company's Management has been designed excellently, production of the company has been creatively and safely processed. It's been an excellent experience working here , it's been very Colleague Friendly with workplace . Company gave me so many professional skills to acquire, more over job satisfaction comes to real working here!!!...

Pros

Safety standards to employees

Cons

Lack of support from reporting management

No job parmanant

Company very torture but low salary and high politics and external audit team very worst but md don't know take action.because md believing external audit team

Suguna Foods Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Learnt a lot while working.

Internal system is very good. Everyone is commercially attached. Everyone knows the decorum of the institution and over all top management is very down to earth. Appraisal is on productivity only.

Pros

Organisation with value and Brand. Everything is systematically equipped.

Cons

Every part of job is commercially attached. Productivity only drives you to the growth .

Working view

Company day to day withdrawal the benifits.Compay work environment is bad in bihar region Day to day work is complicated to work.Salary is provided on time but working hour is more than 12 hrs for production dept.

Good products

Suguna is good company and ASEA top integration Broiler management top company in good system .and farm management studies and employment opportunities Good and sop good

Prodctive work in company

Very Nice Company also job satisfaction in future if i get opportunity rejoin in this company will join definitely. because of culture is good, sky is the limit for work in accounts supportive Reporting Managers.

Learning period with enjoy

This is a good place to learn something new everyday. Everyday they will give you new target. When we can't work something they were encourage and teach us like a teacher.

Cons

No lunch

Productive and good workplace

Its a good company,boss senior all are good and helpful.Duty hours long but ok.I completing my work four years. Here I learn lot of thinks,all employee are helpful. Employees are cooperative and have helping attitude.

Pros

Free Lodging

Cons

Lot of work pressure

Moderate

Moderate work in the suguna,till now working from supervisor then promote the incharge and management promote the another next level some future is unavailable

Production and vehicle

Production and vehicle system are very poor in west bengal. The condition of each car is very bad. The driver's fault in case of an accident. A driver and CD BOY makes a trip to crossing 4 to 5 nights without any rest. Very poor quality grading is done. Bad chicks are forcibly delivered in the car, so that the hatch results are good. There are many more but I did not say.

Pros

Unhappyness

Cons

long time working hours

Na

Policy are biased. Preference given to known candidates. Salary discrimination. No job security. Poor work culture. Poor decisions making. Only south candidates preference.

Productive and disciplined environment

Very good company where we can gain quiet lot of experience throughout the career. Very big feedmill and tough machines where we can improve our skills easier.

productive and fun workplace

There is no typical day at work and i hve learn so many thing about job and management how to manage work dat by day the management of my previos organitasaion is average there ia no hardest part of the when u continous learn from the job and i have learn day by day in the organisation.

Pros

free house facility

Cons

short, less opportunity

Good

Work is good in Suguna I have got more knowledge from here. For better future growth we must change. I have worked here for more than 3 years and it was fantastic time I spent here.

My current job feelings and my salary details

This company salary is very low and now this time Corona affection period our company is reduce my salary so I can try to another one good job. I am ready to joining another job.

Good company

In my work on fully enjoy and gained the many knowledge.its used about the future I will take a one organisations and goes to the growth of the these organisations.

Relocation

Every 1 year compulsory transfer to any where in India..it's a good company for who relocating in any where in India .............but nice...salary increment nice...it's.live feed stock company so no leave

Willing to work in quality control dept

Production and quality both plays a major role in a industrial process as a life science graduate I am seeking for a job which relevant to my field where I can gain extra knowledge.

Pros

Cabs, food

Workholic Company

Will take time to become stable in the company. It is depends on their boss in this company. Management is good. On time salary will be paid to employees Ideas of Junior's will not be considered here.

Good company

It's a very good company to grow yourself. Promotion facilities is there. You can improve your ideas. Salary also receive time to time. Fooding allowance also there

Satisfied

If I given an opportunity to work, will do my deauty with fully energetic. Maintaining repairs, servicing, logbook maintaining, mustrool records looking after, maintaining chemical preparation, stock maintaining etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suguna Foods Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Suguna Foods Ltd with

• Suguna Foods Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?