Sun Technologies

Sun Technologies Culture reviews

India24 reviews

Clear

Fair during first year!

I have worked in this organization during 2016 end - beginning of 2018 (about 14 months) and this is a nice small-to-medium sized firm to get a break into a typical service-based organization with nearly meeting industry standard work environment and cultures. Though, my work shift timings were bit strange(to me): 11:00AM - 08:00 PM, the work environment is cooperative and encouraging. There is an iota or more volume of office politics - which are common - at every work place - but if they happen at higher management level, the negative impact of the same can be seen at the lower level staff, usually in showing the door. Overall, it was a pleasant and nice experience working there at the Sun Technologies.

Productive and fun work place with work load

Very good company with the good work culture. 24/7 environment including the cab and all facilities are good. The management level is also very good overall very good to work and career exposer. I recommend SUN

Sun Technologies insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Work Culture is good but management is not that good . Management has to respect the employees . The Client is good and helpful.The associates in the company are very helpful.

good place to work

I have learnt how to deal with the clients and i gained a huge network of suppliers. i learned how to prioitize the tasks. Management is supportive. the work culture is geat.

Good for short term work

Nights shifts are hectic and hire-fire work culture can get you kicked out of company any time. Good to work here only for short tenure. Good place for freshers to start learning from basics.

Pros

Cab facility

Cons

Night shifts

Na

It is opened to learn cross platforms and get the support, encouragement from management to learn any technology. We can see healthy relationship between employees and management.

fun at work

i was doing internship. so there was no extra burdon on me except development. the hardware i.e. computers are not good. the co workers are friendly. the most enjoyable part of the job is working on the project it was fun.

Work life is great

On daily basis we used to work for 9 hrs. It is a 24/7 environment. The work culture is great. No matter what is the designation, all will work in a co-operative manner. My team has great team spirit. We will look after each other. We are managing a large environment that built on almost all the tools came from VMware. It is a very good place to learn and improve the knowledge.

Pros

We can learn new things everyday

Cons

nothing

Great place to work for beginer

. 9+ hours jobs with possible extensions of 2:30 hours. . Good place for learning new technologies with helping management people. . Awesome worker culture with great co workers ready to help anytime.

Pros

Free Lunch, Pick & Drop, 2 outstation trips/year

Cons

Long hours and weekend working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sun Technologies with