Sun Technologies

India24 reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Productive and fun

Good managment, work life balance is really good, fun working envirnmet not a lot of perks , salary is less compared to other similar companies, great collegues.

Work-life balance is vary bad

Work-life balance is very bad. Work environment is bad. Management is bad..company policies are very bad..career growth is very bad..job security is very bad..

Sun Technologies insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

appreciative work space

If someone wants to succeed in learning and achieving their goals this company though small is the best place to start with. The owners are very appreciative and take a personal interest to help you overcome if at all, any hiccups are there to complete the tasks assigned. They invest in their workforce and do not differentiate, they have a very inclusive and diverse office environment. I loved working there.

Good Company to improve your skills

If you are looking for a learning forum then choose this company, just work hard to shine.Good communication and hard working is enough to grow here. All the best..

Productive and fun work place with work load

Very good company with the good work culture. 24/7 environment including the cab and all facilities are good. The management level is also very good overall very good to work and career exposer. I recommend SUN

Excellent

Very collaborative, hard working ,work to done intime ,very punctual and systematic.i have learnt so much inthis company it helped me a lot and company

Productive and Management provides us the chances to develop the skills

I really enjoyed working at sun Technologies and the opportunity to learn the knowledge in different department. I was joined in that company as administrative officer later on my carrier was built by changing the department with my skills.

Good

Good to work and nice place to learn. Enjoyed learning there and very useful for my career growth. Peaceful and no pressure while working there. Great place for freshers

The Company is pretty good with Work

The Company is pretty good with Work / Life balance Great co-workers, good starting pay and benefits. I have been working at EMPLOYERS full-time last 4+ years

Pros

Team outings

Cons

sometimes long hours

good place to work

I have learnt how to deal with the clients and i gained a huge network of suppliers. i learned how to prioitize the tasks. Management is supportive. the work culture is geat.

Na

It is opened to learn cross platforms and get the support, encouragement from management to learn any technology. We can see healthy relationship between employees and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sun Technologies with

• Sun Technologies
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?