Sun Technologies

India24 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Fair during first year!

I have worked in this organization during 2016 end - beginning of 2018 (about 14 months) and this is a nice small-to-medium sized firm to get a break into a typical service-based organization with nearly meeting industry standard work environment and cultures. Though, my work shift timings were bit strange(to me): 11:00AM - 08:00 PM, the work environment is cooperative and encouraging. There is an iota or more volume of office politics - which are common - at every work place - but if they happen at higher management level, the negative impact of the same can be seen at the lower level staff, usually in showing the door. Overall, it was a pleasant and nice experience working there at the Sun Technologies.

Work-life balance is vary bad

Work-life balance is very bad. Work environment is bad. Management is bad..company policies are very bad..career growth is very bad..job security is very bad..

Sun Technologies insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

appreciative work space

If someone wants to succeed in learning and achieving their goals this company though small is the best place to start with. The owners are very appreciative and take a personal interest to help you overcome if at all, any hiccups are there to complete the tasks assigned. They invest in their workforce and do not differentiate, they have a very inclusive and diverse office environment. I loved working there.

Good Company to improve your skills

If you are looking for a learning forum then choose this company, just work hard to shine.Good communication and hard working is enough to grow here. All the best..

Productive and fun

Good managment, work life balance is really good, fun working envirnmet not a lot of perks , salary is less compared to other similar companies, great collegues.

Excellent

Very collaborative, hard working ,work to done intime ,very punctual and systematic.i have learnt so much inthis company it helped me a lot and company

The Company is pretty good with Work

The Company is pretty good with Work / Life balance Great co-workers, good starting pay and benefits. I have been working at EMPLOYERS full-time last 4+ years

Pros

Team outings

Cons

sometimes long hours

Good for short term work

Nights shifts are hectic and hire-fire work culture can get you kicked out of company any time. Good to work here only for short tenure. Good place for freshers to start learning from basics.

Pros

Cab facility

Cons

Night shifts

Learning and Fun Place

I learned about implementing extreme programming and also managing work life with personal life with the help of my team including manager and director.

Pros

learning material is offered, free food, supportive team

Great place to work for beginer

. 9+ hours jobs with possible extensions of 2:30 hours. . Good place for learning new technologies with helping management people. . Awesome worker culture with great co workers ready to help anytime.

Pros

Free Lunch, Pick & Drop, 2 outstation trips/year

Cons

Long hours and weekend working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sun Technologies with