Sun Technologies
View all Sun Technologies reviews

Sun Technologies

Sun Technologies Employee Review

Work-life balance is vary bad

Work-life balance is very bad. Work environment is bad. Management is bad..company policies are very bad..career growth is very bad..job security is very bad..

Same location

Good Company to improve your skills

If you are looking for a learning forum then choose this company, just work hard to shine.Good communication and hard working is enough to grow here. All the best..

Fair during first year!

I have worked in this organization during 2016 end - beginning of 2018 (about 14 months) and this is a nice small-to-medium sized firm to get a break into a typical service-based organization with nearly meeting industry standard work environment and cultures. Though, my work shift timings were bit strange(to me): 11:00AM - 08:00 PM, the work environment is cooperative and encouraging. There is an iota or more volume of office politics - which are common - at every work place - but if they happen at higher management level, the negative impact of the same can be seen at the lower level staff, usually in showing the door. Overall, it was a pleasant and nice experience working there at the Sun Technologies.

Good for freshers

Good to learn basics and hands on multiple projects and technologies. No multiple layer of managers which is good to get recognised for employees effort

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sun Technologies with

• Sun Technologies
  • Work-life balance is vary bad
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?