Sun TV Network

Sun TV Network Employee Reviews

India42 reviews

Will give you enough platform to learn and perform. Seniors will help you achieve your goals.A nice place to work in top class environment and to learn from market leader.

Post production

Suntv main news Every day learning at news department. More over suntv Main News Bulletin time work pressure really it's tough but I enjoyed. over all good experience. Thank you.

Sun TV Network insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Very good working place. Very helpful colleagues and management. All benefit s are helpful except salary. No target so work not heavy. I like that company. I really thakfull that company. Work experience is very good.

Fast pace work environment

Good to for explore yourself. Good company, Fast pace work environment, helping colleagues. Productive bosses. Recognizing our thoughts. Creative and productive.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Nill

A place where you are cut off from outside world and its advancements.Stuck to the old way of working .

Old fashioned way of working.Not open to new technologies or ideas.A lot of favourism and bootlicking.A place for freshers to learn some basics of media and entertainment industry.

Pros

Cons

favourism

very bad experience

worst environment, not good salary, management not taking good care and not giving importance to the employees, not professional Hr team, salary hikes and salary's are very low

Very good experience

Learnt lot of tgings while i worked at sun tv and also shooting experience. Overall the company took care of its employees in a very good manner and also all are very friendly in nature.

Not such good organization

This Organization not good and don't go anyone to start your carrier in this company, only the infrastructure is good nothing else their in that company

Outdated owner driven company

Lacks professionalism and vision that can take them forward in today's age and time. Their OTT is a failure. Channels are losing GRP and are not even in the 2nd position in most markets...

Pros

Deep pockets

Cons

Most top management members are stooges of the owners.

.literally harassment on employees.no respect. no values. a irresponsible leadership, the CEO spents much time on parties than working in the company.

Nothing to appreciate.They gave fake promises..but nothing worked as per they said. salary, appraisal, duties and responsibilities.Nothing was followed legally. complete cheating management. Especially the management

Nothing to write

Enter at your own risk, they don't really care about you. The management is always playing politics. They think of the world of themselves. Gradually their Monopoly is coming to an end.

A good work place

I have worked here more than 5 years.I loved this place.Good management and good working atmosphere.My co workers and my subordinates were very good persons.My Sr.Manager was a very good man and a boss.For the betterment of my career a left the job from Sun TV network LTD,otherwise I still like to work there.

Pros

weekly 5 day duty

Cons

Salary

Working Style

I will Do my work that it i didn't learn nothing in my company.. but my salary is nt good so i need to move other company.. i have my own confidence.. to survive any kind of work

Active work place

It is a best platform for freshers and people who have interest to learn and explore in the field of media has an excellent opportunity to bring out their creativity new concepts and ideas.

Good Platform

*5 Days working *Creative Ideas, Different language, And Addition Software learned *Lead the Team Mangement *Very Motivation Workplace *Siting Free Without work is the Hardest Part *getting good feedback, Talking Public about the project

Cons

72 Hours

Typical Government office, with non co-operative work culture

Perfect work place for people's like to woke for a sake. Good infrastructure for work but the work culture is not at par. Still need to work on their workers welfare a lot.

Productive and technically sound

*I learned quite good technology in sun. really, sun tv is good for job safety. *good place to work. *First i worked in newsroom in sun news. its was really hectic while there was an issue in state. because every one in the team will be busy for "breaking news"

Pros

job safety

Cons

poor management, biased head

Best place to work

SunTv is very prestigious company and great platform for all (freshers/experienced) employees.its place to learn new skills,great experience,best management ever! Friendly atmosphere.

Pros

Free lunch, snacks, medicines

Cons

Reasonable working hours

Worst Place

Its only brand name apart from that nothing is there for employees. worst management system i ever seen. no benefit for employees in there salary & other benefit

Technical

Advanced technical equipment technology, Hd definition technology super,and working atmosphere also very good high class. very good Technical skills staff..

A good place to start a career

Sun TV Network Ltd is a good place to start a career. You will be lucky if you get a good pay in the beginning. Thereafter, your growth in salary depends on that. I started my career here, but had a very low salary compared to the industry standards. A huge cut in the Salary claiming many charges. At the end, what we get is very little. You are lucky if you get a good boss. Someone who helps you to grow, learn and explore.

Pros

If you are in a good team, you can learn a lot.

Cons

Low CTC, and lots of deductions over it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sun TV Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sun TV Network with