Sunrise containers Ltd

Sunrise containers Ltd Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

Good Org to work with, good salary and credit on time, productive, work culture is good, it helps an employee advance his career

Good company to work with. It's a good opportunity to work in a friendly work environment, balanced professional and personal life. One can learn many good things which can be very much helpful in future career prospect. During my time, there was some issue due to bad intentions of one-two employees. But the same issue I believe is already cured. Free lunch provided is of good quality. I really loved to enjoy lunch.hThe company has new brand name TPAC

Pros

Good annual incentives, free lunch, good career prospect

Cons

Nothing as such

Plastic bottles and jars manufacturering company

It's a good company for plastic bottles and jars manufacturering company.it is located in lipnimal parsa nepal. Be side of buffalo market of parwanipur.

Overall satisfactory

I beleve that SCL is a good professional company with multi tasking involved in relation to accounting work. I have to handle the accounting part of one unit with tax compliance completely Culture was more professional as it was manufacturing unit . We have managed to keep accounting more professionally so that MIS can be more accurate for decision making . I had a team of 5 juniors to work with.

Pros

Independent work envirnoment, snack facility during office hours and late night

Cons

A good Company to work with

A good Company to work with where I enjoyed working. The management of the company had a very clear vision about growth of the business and provided all the tools to grow the business.

it was a company with great work culture.

learned a lot of skills in the technical field.was given an independent and free hand to deal with strategies and execution. was fortunate to lead the marketing team and had developed a lot of clients in the northern region.was looking after the purchases of the entire unit.

Pros

paid handsome dividends for consistant hard work

Cons

routine working hours expect for long hours whenever required

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sunrise containers Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunrise containers Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

Sunrise containers Ltd Reviews by Location

• Sunrise containers Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?