Suntec Web Services Pvt. Ltd.

Suntec Web Services Pvt. Ltd. Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

People are helpful

Higher management take pride in having older staff however incompetent they may be. Their vision is not practiced at ground level. Salaries are very timely though.

Pros

Super flexible work hours

Good management and productive

Awesome work environment. In offices culture is very friendly. Company is totally client-oriented and career-oriented. Never faced a single issue regarding salary in my entire carrier till date. Learnt so much and still learning many new things..

Pros

fixed hours working, no over burden.

Suntec Web Services Pvt. Ltd. insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment

Productive and Intense Learning!

It has been more than 2 years here at Suntec and I can confidently say that I have got to learn a lot that helped me push my limits and made me come out of my comfort zone. The work environment has been friendly with constant motivation from the Manager and TL. I would surely recommend Suntec for those looking for a great start or even for experienced people, there is a lot that you can explore and learn here!

Pros

Excellent Work-Life Balance

Cons

Nothing here disappoints me as an employee.

Learning and Skill Development Oriented Work life

Suntec gave me the opportunity to learn more about the Digital marketing industry and to advance my professional skills into something of much worth. Being new to the digital marketing workspace, I got much support from the seniors and colleagues and I got to learn things from the scratch. With almost three years of experience here, I am now a confident digital marketing and e-commerce expert but also treated as a valuable asset for the team. The best part about working at Suntec is that we get a variety of projects to work on and to expand our skillset at the same time.

Pros

Suitable team sizes, experienced colleagues to learn from

Productive and fun workplace

Its good for freshers. Very nice workplace and incentive is good. Fresher who are seeking for job. It’s a better place for carreer start. And very good place for learning.

Productive & Client Interaction

working in Suntec web service made me more effective and Productive, Also, made me to work as a individual or Team player with result orientation. overall a experience which help me to learn and grow effectively.

Good Experience

I enjoyed my tenure in this company. Learned most of the things and gained my profession's 80% of experience in this company. Management is average over there. Not so good and not very bad. Workplace is good. I have to leave this company for my further career growth. Parties and Fun.

Pros

Na

Cons

Sometimes we have to work long hours but not an issue because its our reponsibility.

Worst Company in Delhi

There is no value for the commitments and best working employee and salary is extremely bad. Management is also worst. I really recommend that please don't join this company. This Company does not needs any good employee.

Cons

Salary Issue, Over time does not included if you works

Friendly Enviroment

I have started my career with this company. I learned many things here. This company helped me to enhanced my skills, improved my nature of work, helped me to increase my knowledge specially in EXCEL. Our task is to list products on different marketplace and webstores i.e amazon, magento, shopify, rakuten, big-commerce.

Pros

Near my home

Energetic team, diverse projects, enthusiastic work force

Management not interested in employee professional development. They are more focused on getting projects. Long term career planning is not part of manager curriculum nor are they held responsible for their lack of interest.

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Suntec Web Services Pvt. Ltd.?

Work place is better

It's a good company in my life, and it's near by my home that is biggest thing for me, but the problem is that salary is very low and disappointing.

Pros

Free gifts

Balanced worked environment

In Suntec we provide good working and learning environment for every one. I see a good balanced working environment between your personal and professional life.

Comfortable and Learning Management

Suntec has been delivering the fastest, more accurate and secure services to every size of business and government organisation....

Pros

Fixed Shifts, Formal work environment, Quality work

Very Good Working Environment

I think Suntec is good place for jobs needed employee. working environment is good. peoples are helpful. overall this good company.

Pros

permanent

Cons

shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suntec Web Services Pvt. Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Suntec Web Services Pvt. Ltd. Reviews by Location

Learn about Suntec Web Services Pvt. Ltd. in popular locations

• Suntec Web Services Pvt. Ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?