Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews

India103 reviews

Marketing and development

It's good organisation working professionally with good ethical practices followed. It's very big group with PAN India presence in various plastic commodities. Bright future working in TSIL.

Pros

Cons

Yes. No limitation in some of the areas in same package

Productive and enjoyment at work

I never thought that I am in office. It was just like my second home. My immediate boss was very nice and friendly behaviour. He always treated us like his children.

Supreme Industries insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Very difficult to work . Politics in every thing.Salary structure is not good

Promotion are not there. Middle management and top management is not supportive. Increament policies are not good .Some times behaviour of your senior is not fine.

very poor

There is no system in this company. NO TRAINING . poor system handling and management. there is no regular meetings and all. THE quality VP is acting like a joker and micro management level works without proper follow up and understanding. Really miserable for the qualified proffessionally.

Pros

nothing

Cons

very much

Job srcurity

Job secure. No promotion even after 10 yesrs. Carrier spoiler, poor increament. No management organization. Perfirmanance not elevated.Non-employee oriented. Old cultural.

Pros

Cons

No timings - so much hard work scm, production

Good Experience, good people

Worth working here, good people and a very hardworking management.Job security is there.Pay increment is avg nearly avg 8-10%paNormally inventive are paid at executive, and above level

Pros

People

Cons

Foodings/Canteen not available

Currently I am working as U PVC tool room engineer. I had loved this work so much .Here I have find the way to prove myself . Supreme is a brand so I am very thankful for work here.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

8 hours

Good at working

Overall experience is good and the staff is too supportive. Facilities giving by The Supreme Industries Limited was not quite impressive. Environment of work is good.

Pros

Good staff support

Cons

No benefits

Good place for getting experience and knowledge

It's good to work and enjoy working placeCulture is good.Understand level is good.Staff is supportive.Enough spaces to workHealthy climate condition at work place and surrounding.

Pros

Familly health ansurance

Cons

Limited transport

Working culture

In supreme industries ltd gadegaon Poor Working culture because poor knowledge of worker. And there mentility about work and about officers are very bad.

Average

Company is very good and popular. Job is secure but Future is not bright. Not getting the desired salary. Working culture is moderate, need to upgrade.

Working for planning activities

Nice experience while in tool planning and little purchase, iso documents and other process like subcontracting, performance rating, design output follow up, shop floor output monitoring.

Working in Supreme industries ltd as Sales manager

I was based at udaipur location in supreme industries Ltd and here looking for udaipur, jodhpur & kota territory. Responsible:- New distribution appointment Distributions expansion Increase Business volume

Supreme industry (PPD unit )kharagpur

Bad experience with Unit head (PPD unit). Never choose PPD kharagpur unit. Work life balance zero. Salary part is ok After one year every employee searching for another job due to job satisfaction and unnecessary pressure put by unit head (PPD unit).

Work culture

Working at supreme is nice experience but it's routine work company. Growth opportunities are less and much office politics. Job security is there but anytime some disappointment can take your job. Higher management behaves with you like you are a servant.

I worked in supreme that's my best experience.Also I improve my technical skills.

When i starting job in supreme that's life turning moment.Also I happy learned new.improved my technical skill..I thank to supreme for this opportunity.

Overall average

Working with supreme industrues ltd is overall good but in way of salary is very poor i management staff is very good and supportive , but for learning it is very good compny

Good work place to work

Plastic production Knowledge Management is good culture of company is good Stress free environment less holidays Leaves also less Every festival is celebrated

About my work

I like my role on the place very much, but i do like my salary. My charactor of the company is operator begining i accecpt that charactor but after two years i am well-versed more than a permanent staff but that company not realised this experience.

Best company

To be very helpful about freshers candidate's and casuals. Such a best company ever. This is a path to know about company, about job roles and rules and regulations like Acma, iso, 5s which was such a need to employee.

Challenging work place

It's difficult and challenging work environment. Handling heavy machinery. very tough to work under pressure. I gain more knowledge of skilled work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supreme Industries with

• Supreme Industries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?