Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews

It's good to work and enjoy working placeCulture is good.Understand level is good.Staff is supportive.Enough spaces to workHealthy climate condition at work place and surrounding.
Pros
Familly health ansurance
Cons
Limited transport
Worth working here, good people and a very hardworking management.Job security is there.Pay increment is avg nearly avg 8-10%paNormally inventive are paid at executive, and above level
Pros
People
Cons
Foodings/Canteen not available
Currently I am working as U PVC tool room engineer. I had loved this work so much .Here I have find the way to prove myself . Supreme is a brand so I am very thankful for work here.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
8 hours
Overall experience is good and the staff is too supportive. Facilities giving by The Supreme Industries Limited was not quite impressive. Environment of work is good.
Pros
Good staff support
Cons
No benefits
In supreme industries ltd gadegaon Poor Working culture because poor knowledge of worker. And there mentility about work and about officers are very bad.
Company is very good and popular. Job is secure but Future is not bright. Not getting the desired salary. Working culture is moderate, need to upgrade.
Nice experience while in tool planning and little purchase, iso documents and other process like subcontracting, performance rating, design output follow up, shop floor output monitoring.
I was based at udaipur location in supreme industries Ltd and here looking for udaipur, jodhpur & kota territory. Responsible:- New distribution appointment Distributions expansion Increase Business volume
Bad experience with Unit head (PPD unit). Never choose PPD kharagpur unit. Work life balance zero. Salary part is ok After one year every employee searching for another job due to job satisfaction and unnecessary pressure put by unit head (PPD unit).
Working at supreme is nice experience but it's routine work company. Growth opportunities are less and much office politics. Job security is there but anytime some disappointment can take your job. Higher management behaves with you like you are a servant.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Supreme Industries?
When i starting job in supreme that's life turning moment.Also I happy learned new.improved my technical skill..I thank to supreme for this opportunity.
Working with supreme industrues ltd is overall good but in way of salary is very poor i management staff is very good and supportive , but for learning it is very good compny
Plastic production Knowledge Management is good culture of company is good Stress free environment less holidays Leaves also less Every festival is celebrated
I like my role on the place very much, but i do like my salary. My charactor of the company is operator begining i accecpt that charactor but after two years i am well-versed more than a permanent staff but that company not realised this experience.
To be very helpful about freshers candidate's and casuals. Such a best company ever. This is a path to know about company, about job roles and rules and regulations like Acma, iso, 5s which was such a need to employee.
It's difficult and challenging work environment. Handling heavy machinery. very tough to work under pressure. I gain more knowledge of skilled work.
could be much better work culture is fine overall it is okay salary appraisal is not good management is okay work life balance is totally work based good for learning
Would like to rejoin and work for the company. Good work culture and good work experience as it was my first organization Gained lot of experience from the company as well as market knowledge.
8hour shift good work culture less salary you can learn more in these industries. no bonus WB politics in the workplace Job security. NO safety equipments you will face ageing effect in the plant because of chlorine cloud life span decreases maximum work for two years then switches to any small company to enhance your carrier growth.
Nice company having a good relation withvthere worker and with job securty. Management also take care of the employee and any time free to talk to all.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Normal working hrs
1. Work culture good 2. Every members supporting others 3. Internal Audting very tough 4. External Audit also will be there 5. Monthly Physical stock will be there
  1. Employee Reviews