Supreme Industries
Supreme Industries Employee Review

learning phase-less salary-politics in WB-Good seniors

September 5, 2019
8hour shift good work culture less salary you can learn more in these industries. no bonus WB politics in the workplace Job security. NO safety equipments you will face ageing effect in the plant because of chlorine cloud life span decreases maximum work for two years then switches to any small company to enhance your carrier growth.
December 13, 2020
Same role
Production Engineer (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Currently I am working as U PVC tool room engineer. I had loved this work so much .Here I have find the way to prove myself . Supreme is a brand so I am very thankful for work here.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
8 hours
September 14, 2018
Same role
Production Engineer Trainee (Current Employee) - Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
A typical day at work would be productive and new learning. I learned about production procedure and achieving work life balance management is very supportive and encouraging.
Pros
substitute rate for meals and transport
Cons
double shift at times
December 8, 2019
Same location
Officer (Former Employee) - Kharagpur PPD unit
Bad experience with Unit head (PPD unit). Never choose PPD kharagpur unit. Work life balance zero. Salary part is ok After one year every employee searching for another job due to job satisfaction and unnecessary pressure put by unit head (PPD unit).
  1. learning phase-less salary-politics in WB-Good seniors