Supreme Industries
View all Supreme Industries reviews

Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Review

learning phase-less salary-politics in WB-Good seniors

8hour shift good work culture less salary you can learn more in these industries. no bonus WB politics in the workplace Job security. NO safety equipments you will face ageing effect in the plant because of chlorine cloud life span decreases maximum work for two years then switches to any small company to enhance your carrier growth.

Same role

Currently I am working as U PVC tool room engineer. I had loved this work so much .Here I have find the way to prove myself . Supreme is a brand so I am very thankful for work here.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

8 hours
Same role

Productive and fun worksplace

A typical day at work would be productive and new learning. I learned about production procedure and achieving work life balance management is very supportive and encouraging.

Pros

substitute rate for meals and transport

Cons

double shift at times
Same location

Supreme industry (PPD unit )kharagpur

Bad experience with Unit head (PPD unit). Never choose PPD kharagpur unit. Work life balance zero. Salary part is ok After one year every employee searching for another job due to job satisfaction and unnecessary pressure put by unit head (PPD unit).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supreme Industries with

• Supreme Industries
  • learning phase-less salary-politics in WB-Good seniors