Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews

supportiveindustrysalaryculturefreelearninggoodstaff

Productive and learning environment

It's almost awesome place to work.Best working environment related to engineering and technology.Gerenal manager is much coparative and well behaved .

Great place to have fun

Love the outdoors environment, being outdoors in a workplace is the most rewarding experience I’ve ever had in my entire career, working with some of the best in the business

Pros

Being outdoors with some badass fudes

Cons

Traveling was a drag

Supreme Industries insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Excellent Product but Heavy hardworking

Company all products are fabulous. Good market response & demands.But extremely hard working into here. 3 Man power working at the time. Unethical pressure now

Pros

Fooding

Productive and enjoyment at work

I never thought that I am in office. It was just like my second home. My immediate boss was very nice and friendly behaviour. He always treated us like his children.

Very difficult to work . Politics in every thing.Salary structure is not good

Promotion are not there. Middle management and top management is not supportive. Increament policies are not good .Some times behaviour of your senior is not fine.

Marketing and development

It's good organisation working professionally with good ethical practices followed. It's very big group with PAN India presence in various plastic commodities. Bright future working in TSIL.

Pros

Cons

Yes. No limitation in some of the areas in same package

very poor

There is no system in this company. NO TRAINING . poor system handling and management. there is no regular meetings and all. THE quality VP is acting like a joker and micro management level works without proper follow up and understanding. Really miserable for the qualified proffessionally.

Pros

nothing

Cons

very much

Training, workshop,

Day a glance, Analysis Sales & Collection & competitors activity data, Reviewing territory wised PDR & Current Day Plan and Activities,Market Visit as the required support team.I learn one new account methodology. Work culture is very different type compare to MNC v/s Indian working.The hardest part of the job is the Distributor's strong opinion controlling, Maybe sometimes Management miss guiding. This is my opinion. I always work with a focus on my target, believing in teamwork an open mind.

Job srcurity

Job secure. No promotion even after 10 yesrs. Carrier spoiler, poor increament. No management organization. Perfirmanance not elevated.Non-employee oriented. Old cultural.

Pros

Cons

No timings - so much hard work scm, production

Good Experience, good people

Worth working here, good people and a very hardworking management.Job security is there.Pay increment is avg nearly avg 8-10%paNormally inventive are paid at executive, and above level

Pros

People

Cons

Foodings/Canteen not available

Currently I am working as U PVC tool room engineer. I had loved this work so much .Here I have find the way to prove myself . Supreme is a brand so I am very thankful for work here.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

8 hours

Good company plenty of overtime

Plan on working 50+ hours year round. Benefits are great and work is very easy for a ground hand. Most of the tine you will just backing up trucks and spotting machines around utility poles. Overall good exp.

Pros

Overtime, good pay

Cons

Boring at times, didn’t learn much

Good at working

Overall experience is good and the staff is too supportive. Facilities giving by The Supreme Industries Limited was not quite impressive. Environment of work is good.

Pros

Good staff support

Cons

No benefits

Good place for getting experience and knowledge

It's good to work and enjoy working placeCulture is good.Understand level is good.Staff is supportive.Enough spaces to workHealthy climate condition at work place and surrounding.

Pros

Familly health ansurance

Cons

Limited transport

Working culture

In supreme industries ltd gadegaon Poor Working culture because poor knowledge of worker. And there mentility about work and about officers are very bad.

I like that comoany very much

I am working there 2year continuously working in production as well as Quality we always believe in Quality products it is based on Quality bas company

The supreme industries is the lot of working benefits and process of production in plastics parts

The supreme industries is the leading company for the production of the plastics parts moreover in India. And Haven the special process of painting,welding,screen printing,etc.

They don’t stand by good workers

I have seen someone one wronged for a job well done repeatedly, only to be taken down by a wanna be operator, who took away a mans job , his heart in a company he gave 110 percent to

Pros

They offer a lot of hours s great salary

Cons

Locations of the jobs can, be difficult, and travel very tiring, family life hard

Average

Company is very good and popular. Job is secure but Future is not bright. Not getting the desired salary. Working culture is moderate, need to upgrade.

Working for planning activities

Nice experience while in tool planning and little purchase, iso documents and other process like subcontracting, performance rating, design output follow up, shop floor output monitoring.

Working in Supreme industries ltd as Sales manager

I was based at udaipur location in supreme industries Ltd and here looking for udaipur, jodhpur & kota territory. Responsible:- New distribution appointment Distributions expansion Increase Business volume

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supreme Industries with

Supreme Industries reviews by popular job title

• Supreme Industries