Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews in Jalgaon, Maharashtra

In supreme industries ltd gadegaon Poor Working culture because poor knowledge of worker. And there mentility about work and about officers are very bad.
Working at supreme is nice experience but it's routine work company. Growth opportunities are less and much office politics. Job security is there but anytime some disappointment can take your job. Higher management behaves with you like you are a servant.
Good organization to work with; respect for workforce; understand employees' issues properly and help during critical situation; need to improve salary levels as per Market in relevant industry; respect for individual as Team suggestions
we enjoy with our work and we learned how we work properly..supreme has a good and caring management system we achive our target and find new kizen ...
It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Gadegaon. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.
Pros
Free pick and drop
Cons
Good for working. Management is also good. You can easily take a chance to develop your knowledge. Salary is not so good campairing to work load. Need to increase salary.
overall working, organization culture is good. Independent working style. Looking all HR activity like framing and implementing policies, statutory compliance, maintaining healthy relation with Government official etc etc. hardest part of job is terminating 08 permanent employees from the job. Facing a allegation is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Bus Transport, canteen
Cons
Long journey.
as learner supreme is good platform for fresher.their was various types of Gera boxes and m/c which helps to know about them. Also learning the importance of utility. And other related m/c
Pros
their is no free facility expect bus
Cons
long hour
good company, helps you to learn and gain knowledge from various departments also staff is very nice, co-operative and helpful. Advance technologies and Machineries so its help to learn lot more things.
The Supreme Industries Ltd. is a very good company. I have been working in this Industry since 1994 to till date. I am fully enjoying with my job in the Supreme Industries. Ltd.
Hard work,problem facing technique,5s system,co-workers will be smart or intelligent,maintenance,supervision.Cheking of control panel, vfd cheking, housekeeping,working in general shift
Pros
Kupan lunch
Cons
Not fixed time
Moral boosting of the employees by encouraging them for liberal working enabling to enhance productivity.
Pros
Subsidised food
Cons
Yearly health check
very much investigation & analysis on Non confermance of product & System. Audit of different systems & sections Customer satisfaction & analysis of complaint Planing & handle the workforce 25 co-workers to attained the customer complaint at site & satisfied to customer Auditing the different functions - QMS/ISO/Quality Assurance
Pros
Development of vendors
Cons
Destructive tests & non destructive tests