Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Plastic production Knowledge Management is good culture of company is good Stress free environment less holidays Leaves also less Every festival is celebrated
Worth working here, good people and a very hardworking management.Job security is there.Pay increment is avg nearly avg 8-10%paNormally inventive are paid at executive, and above level
Pros
People
Cons
Foodings/Canteen not available
Nice company having a good relation withvthere worker and with job securty. Management also take care of the employee and any time free to talk to all.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Normal working hrs
best management, work holic, excellent, brand name, best products, plastic leader in the market. free nature of work BhHHssydhdhdgshshdjdjdjxjxjx
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
nothing
It was pleasant working with Supreme Industries in Packaging Film Division for term of three years. The staff were supportive at Staff as well as plant level which encouraged me for the growth of company and myself.
It is a very comfortable space to work in. They follow the Employee First policy very nicely but I need a change because I need growth and I don't see much of it here. I need to work in an environment that challenges my skills everyday.
Pros
Employee First Environment
Cons
No growth
It is a very good company to work with. Pressures are always there but the benefits are higher.
The project of diversifying into composite cylinders was a very challenging and satisfying one. The management is very conservative and the company though a large public limited one, runs in a typical entrepreneurial fashion. The management does not trust their employees, don't entrust authority.
Pros
Financially sound and has the capacity to sustain operations even in lean times.
Cons
A very conservative style of management, claustrophobic work atmosphere