Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra8 reviews

supportiveindustrysalaryculturefreelearninggoodstaff

Good work place to work

Plastic production Knowledge Management is good culture of company is good Stress free environment less holidays Leaves also less Every festival is celebrated

Good Experience, good people

Worth working here, good people and a very hardworking management.Job security is there.Pay increment is avg nearly avg 8-10%paNormally inventive are paid at executive, and above level

Pros

People

Cons

Foodings/Canteen not available

Supreme Industries insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Nice company having a good relation withvthere worker and with job securty. Management also take care of the employee and any time free to talk to all.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Normal working hrs

best worplace

best management, work holic, excellent, brand name, best products, plastic leader in the market. free nature of work BhHHssydhdhdgshshdjdjdjxjxjx

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

nothing

It was pleasant working with Supreme Industries in Packaging Film Division for term of three years. The staff were supportive at Staff as well as plant level which encouraged me for the growth of company and myself.

Good

It is a very comfortable space to work in. They follow the Employee First policy very nicely but I need a change because I need growth and I don't see much of it here. I need to work in an environment that challenges my skills everyday.

Pros

Employee First Environment

Cons

No growth

Very Supportive company

It is a very good company to work with. Pressures are always there but the benefits are higher.

A financially sound and stable company diversifying into composites

The project of diversifying into composite cylinders was a very challenging and satisfying one. The management is very conservative and the company though a large public limited one, runs in a typical entrepreneurial fashion. The management does not trust their employees, don't entrust authority.

Pros

Financially sound and has the capacity to sustain operations even in lean times.

Cons

A very conservative style of management, claustrophobic work atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supreme Industries with