Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Productive and Learning workplace. Growing organization with self growth of individuals. Effective training sessions. Good problem solving approach and supportive and motivating Couliges.
learnt a lot about managment of direct on line(DOL) material supplies for white goods as well as automotive industries. managment of quality issues and assembly of products.
Pros
syncronization
Cons
Long working hours
The company has a leading position in the plastic segment. Strongly believes in ethical values even if the same results in no business. The company gives you a free hand in taking decisions.
Pros
Realxed working atmosphere
Cons
1- Wonderful environment 2- Employ friendly organisation 3- Growth opportunity is good 4- Having all the essential facilities for the employees.
Pros
2nd & 3rd saturdays are off
Cons
HR polices are little weak
HCL Technologies is the country's one of the largest MNC's and I feel very lucky to have worked with this organization. I left this organization because I was working here in shifts and it ruined my health completely. Also, the package I was working with, was very little and it was getting very difficult for me to maintain myself in a metro city.
Pros
Good corporate environment
Cons
Night shifts
Jobs at Supreme Industries