Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews for Production Engineer

A typical day at work would be productive and new learning. I learned about production procedure and achieving work life balance management is very supportive and encouraging.
Pros
substitute rate for meals and transport
Cons
double shift at times
Currently I am working as U PVC tool room engineer. I had loved this work so much .Here I have find the way to prove myself . Supreme is a brand so I am very thankful for work here.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
8 hours
8hour shift good work culture less salary you can learn more in these industries. no bonus WB politics in the workplace Job security. NO safety equipments you will face ageing effect in the plant because of chlorine cloud life span decreases maximum work for two years then switches to any small company to enhance your carrier growth.
we enjoy with our work and we learned how we work properly..supreme has a good and caring management system we achive our target and find new kizen ...
Review the Yesterday and Current Productivity. Leadership and Flexible. Very Friendly with my team. Sunrise Meeting with our VP. During TPM Audit.
Pros
Free Gifts during festival
Cons
Too much pressure
It will nice but management should improve Now supreme going to apply for TQM, Already get TPM, OHSAS, ISO, TS Etc They manufactured plastic injection moulded houshol dand auto mobile product for whrlpool, samsung, ashok leyland, ford, ETA, NCR .