Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews for Production Engineer

Production Engineer7 reviews
India7 reviews

supportiveindustrysalaryculturefreelearninggoodstaff

I like that comoany very much

I am working there 2year continuously working in production as well as Quality we always believe in Quality products it is based on Quality bas company

Currently I am working as U PVC tool room engineer. I had loved this work so much .Here I have find the way to prove myself . Supreme is a brand so I am very thankful for work here.

Pros

Free tea

Cons

8 hours

Supreme Industries insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

learning phase-less salary-politics in WB-Good seniors

8hour shift good work culture less salary you can learn more in these industries. no bonus WB politics in the workplace Job security. NO safety equipments you will face ageing effect in the plant because of chlorine cloud life span decreases maximum work for two years then switches to any small company to enhance your carrier growth.

Productive and fun worksplace

A typical day at work would be productive and new learning. I learned about production procedure and achieving work life balance management is very supportive and encouraging.

Pros

substitute rate for meals and transport

Cons

double shift at times

work wih normally

we enjoy with our work and we learned how we work properly..supreme has a good and caring management system we achive our target and find new kizen ...

Shop Floor - Activity

Review the Yesterday and Current Productivity. Leadership and Flexible. Very Friendly with my team. Sunrise Meeting with our VP. During TPM Audit.

Pros

Free Gifts during festival

Cons

Too much pressure

supreme is excellent in productivity and quality and excellent in co operate

It will nice but management should improve Now supreme going to apply for TQM, Already get TPM, OHSAS, ISO, TS Etc They manufactured plastic injection moulded houshol dand auto mobile product for whrlpool, samsung, ashok leyland, ford, ETA, NCR .

Jobs at Supreme Industries