Supreme Industries

Sales8 reviews
India8 reviews

supportiveindustrysalaryculturefreelearninggoodstaff

Excellent

Would like to rejoin and work for the company. Good work culture and good work experience as it was my first organization Gained lot of experience from the company as well as market knowledge.

Excellent Product but Heavy hardworking

Company all products are fabulous. Good market response & demands.But extremely hard working into here. 3 Man power working at the time. Unethical pressure now

Pros

Fooding

Supreme Industries insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Full of learning opportunities

It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Lucknow. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.

Pros

limited company

Cons

Good but different department major difference in salary

Good company but senior have attitude about our performance no one give to positive support . In overall it's good company only government culture . Some changes required

Good place to be

I still have touch with the managers of my first job is because they gave me sk much guidance responsibility and authority to do my work. A good company to work for.

Senior Sales Officer, Delhi & NCR

• Looked after Molded furniture and Crates Division. • Dealer/sub. Dealer Management-target Planning and Control, Credit Control and dealer Exposure Management • Institutional and Corporate Selling.

plastic

Despatch the most enjoyable part of the job DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.

Cons

good company to work with

it is really a fun to work with the company and the excellent management to make sure to give you the job satisfaction. the seniors will help you in framing the strategy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supreme Industries with