Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Would like to rejoin and work for the company. Good work culture and good work experience as it was my first organization Gained lot of experience from the company as well as market knowledge.
It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Lucknow. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.
Pros
limited company
Cons
Good company but senior have attitude about our performance no one give to positive support . In overall it's good company only government culture . Some changes required
I still have touch with the managers of my first job is because they gave me sk much guidance responsibility and authority to do my work. A good company to work for.
• Looked after Molded furniture and Crates Division. • Dealer/sub. Dealer Management-target Planning and Control, Credit Control and dealer Exposure Management • Institutional and Corporate Selling.
Despatch the most enjoyable part of the job DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.
Pros
Cons
it is really a fun to work with the company and the excellent management to make sure to give you the job satisfaction. the seniors will help you in framing the strategy.