Supreme Industries logo
Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Good place for getting experience and knowledge

It's good to work and enjoy working placeCulture is good.Understand level is good.Staff is supportive.Enough spaces to workHealthy climate condition at work place and surrounding.

Pros

Familly health ansurance

Cons

Limited transport

Good at working

Overall experience is good and the staff is too supportive. Facilities giving by The Supreme Industries Limited was not quite impressive. Environment of work is good.

Pros

Good staff support

Cons

No benefits

Working culture

In supreme industries ltd gadegaon Poor Working culture because poor knowledge of worker. And there mentility about work and about officers are very bad.

Average

Company is very good and popular. Job is secure but Future is not bright. Not getting the desired salary. Working culture is moderate, need to upgrade.

Work culture

Working at supreme is nice experience but it's routine work company. Growth opportunities are less and much office politics. Job security is there but anytime some disappointment can take your job. Higher management behaves with you like you are a servant.

Good work place to work

Plastic production Knowledge Management is good culture of company is good Stress free environment less holidays Leaves also less Every festival is celebrated

could be much better, work culture is fine

could be much better work culture is fine overall it is okay salary appraisal is not good management is okay work life balance is totally work based good for learning

Excellent

Would like to rejoin and work for the company. Good work culture and good work experience as it was my first organization Gained lot of experience from the company as well as market knowledge.

learning phase-less salary-politics in WB-Good seniors

8hour shift good work culture less salary you can learn more in these industries. no bonus WB politics in the workplace Job security. NO safety equipments you will face ageing effect in the plant because of chlorine cloud life span decreases maximum work for two years then switches to any small company to enhance your carrier growth.

fun to work

1. Work culture good 2. Every members supporting others 3. Internal Audting very tough 4. External Audit also will be there 5. Monthly Physical stock will be there

Jobs at Supreme Industries

See more jobs

work wih normally

we enjoy with our work and we learned how we work properly..supreme has a good and caring management system we achive our target and find new kizen ...

Good but different department major difference in salary

Good company but senior have attitude about our performance no one give to positive support . In overall it's good company only government culture . Some changes required

Good Management

There is very good management as well as plant head or head office staff Good teem at all over india There is good support or training system Staff not suffering with senior

Independant Working Environment

overall working, organization culture is good. Independent working style. Looking all HR activity like framing and implementing policies, statutory compliance, maintaining healthy relation with Government official etc etc. hardest part of job is terminating 08 permanent employees from the job. Facing a allegation is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

Bus Transport, canteen

Cons

Long journey.

research & development and productive

Work is very good in the company.I have learned my new things in the company and did lots of research and development work.Management is very good,highly professional and motivated. Workplace culture is very nice in the company. The hardest part of the job in the night shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the design variant work is going on.

Pros

free tea and transportation

Cons

short staff

Diversified Conglomerate

The Supreme Ind Ltd is a very well established brand in Indian retail and project sales business. It's really fun to work in Supreme. Products in PPD division are very useful and competitive

Pros

Great brand and very innovative products

Cons

Less growth opportunities as per promotions

Good Place To Work & Learn More About Retail Business

Good Place To Work & Learn More About Retail Business. Good Team , Work culture. Supportive team. Good Practices followed in MIS. Loved to work in Pune office.

Worst Work Environment

Staff was good, but working culture was pathetic, i have learned Budget decision making, advance excel working. issue with the working culture and environment only.

Pros

Job Profile was good

Cons

Working Environment was not good

Fun place to work in

Learning experience. Management provides adequate scopes for work with lots of SGA & team work. It taught me several things on Plastic & quality management. The hardest part of the job was achieving & implementing the international standards pertaining to Quality & Environment. Enjoyed the homely atmosphere while working here. Gave me scope for implementing innovative ideas.

Pros

Positive work culture

Cons

low salary

Shop Floor - Activity

Review the Yesterday and Current Productivity. Leadership and Flexible. Very Friendly with my team. Sunrise Meeting with our VP. During TPM Audit.

Pros

Free Gifts during festival

Cons

Too much pressure

I know my job

To achieve great heights through dedication hard work and sincerity for the development of the concern company and society

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supreme Industries with