Supreme Industries logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Working culture

In supreme industries ltd gadegaon Poor Working culture because poor knowledge of worker. And there mentility about work and about officers are very bad.

Good Experience, good people

Worth working here, good people and a very hardworking management.Job security is there.Pay increment is avg nearly avg 8-10%paNormally inventive are paid at executive, and above level

Pros

People

Cons

Foodings/Canteen not available

Good at working

Overall experience is good and the staff is too supportive. Facilities giving by The Supreme Industries Limited was not quite impressive. Environment of work is good.

Pros

Good staff support

Cons

No benefits

Average

Company is very good and popular. Job is secure but Future is not bright. Not getting the desired salary. Working culture is moderate, need to upgrade.

Work culture

Working at supreme is nice experience but it's routine work company. Growth opportunities are less and much office politics. Job security is there but anytime some disappointment can take your job. Higher management behaves with you like you are a servant.

I worked in supreme that's my best experience.Also I improve my technical skills.

When i starting job in supreme that's life turning moment.Also I happy learned new.improved my technical skill..I thank to supreme for this opportunity.

Good work place to work

Plastic production Knowledge Management is good culture of company is good Stress free environment less holidays Leaves also less Every festival is celebrated

About my work

I like my role on the place very much, but i do like my salary. My charactor of the company is operator begining i accecpt that charactor but after two years i am well-versed more than a permanent staff but that company not realised this experience.

Best company

To be very helpful about freshers candidate's and casuals. Such a best company ever. This is a path to know about company, about job roles and rules and regulations like Acma, iso, 5s which was such a need to employee.

Challenging work place

It's difficult and challenging work environment. Handling heavy machinery. very tough to work under pressure. I gain more knowledge of skilled work.

Jobs at Supreme Industries

See more jobs

Excellent

Would like to rejoin and work for the company. Good work culture and good work experience as it was my first organization Gained lot of experience from the company as well as market knowledge.

learning phase-less salary-politics in WB-Good seniors

8hour shift good work culture less salary you can learn more in these industries. no bonus WB politics in the workplace Job security. NO safety equipments you will face ageing effect in the plant because of chlorine cloud life span decreases maximum work for two years then switches to any small company to enhance your carrier growth.

Nice company having a good relation withvthere worker and with job securty. Management also take care of the employee and any time free to talk to all.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Normal working hrs

Full of learning opportunities

It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Lucknow. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.

Pros

limited company

Cons

A good organization for Freshers from CIPET. One can gain salary benefit who have more than 5 years experience. In other hand its a good organization for start your career.

Good but different department major difference in salary

Good company but senior have attitude about our performance no one give to positive support . In overall it's good company only government culture . Some changes required

Full of learning opportunities

It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Gadegaon. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.

Pros

Free pick and drop

Good Environment

Good company to be associated with. Much opportunity to learn thing. People who know plastic the best. Limited number of audits without much pressure on workers.

Pros

Canteen

Cons

Compensation

Well knowledgeable , Friendly Management and fun workable

Its a very good company to learn management things at industries its still growing company which gives great opportunity to freshers to learn working process of all departments of the firm.

Hard working workplace

I was working under apprantice training for 1 year in this company in maintenance dept. And got wonderful and hardworking exp. I got so much knowledge about maintenance dept.

maintenance department

as learner supreme is good platform for fresher.their was various types of Gera boxes and m/c which helps to know about them. Also learning the importance of utility. And other related m/c

Pros

their is no free facility expect bus

Cons

long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supreme Industries with