Supreme Industries

India102 reviews

Clear

supportiveindustrysalaryculturefreelearninggoodstaff

Working culture

In supreme industries ltd gadegaon Poor Working culture because poor knowledge of worker. And there mentility about work and about officers are very bad.

Very difficult to work . Politics in every thing.Salary structure is not good

Promotion are not there. Middle management and top management is not supportive. Increament policies are not good .Some times behaviour of your senior is not fine.

Supreme Industries insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

very poor

There is no system in this company. NO TRAINING . poor system handling and management. there is no regular meetings and all. THE quality VP is acting like a joker and micro management level works without proper follow up and understanding. Really miserable for the qualified proffessionally.

Pros

nothing

Cons

very much

Job srcurity

Job secure. No promotion even after 10 yesrs. Carrier spoiler, poor increament. No management organization. Perfirmanance not elevated.Non-employee oriented. Old cultural.

Pros

Cons

No timings - so much hard work scm, production

Good Experience, good people

Worth working here, good people and a very hardworking management.Job security is there.Pay increment is avg nearly avg 8-10%paNormally inventive are paid at executive, and above level

Pros

People

Cons

Foodings/Canteen not available

Work culture

Working at supreme is nice experience but it's routine work company. Growth opportunities are less and much office politics. Job security is there but anytime some disappointment can take your job. Higher management behaves with you like you are a servant.

Overall average

Working with supreme industrues ltd is overall good but in way of salary is very poor i management staff is very good and supportive , but for learning it is very good compny

Good work place to work

Plastic production Knowledge Management is good culture of company is good Stress free environment less holidays Leaves also less Every festival is celebrated

could be much better, work culture is fine

could be much better work culture is fine overall it is okay salary appraisal is not good management is okay work life balance is totally work based good for learning

Nice company having a good relation withvthere worker and with job securty. Management also take care of the employee and any time free to talk to all.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Normal working hrs

best worplace

best management, work holic, excellent, brand name, best products, plastic leader in the market. free nature of work BhHHssydhdhdgshshdjdjdjxjxjx

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

nothing

Productive and fun worksplace

A typical day at work would be productive and new learning. I learned about production procedure and achieving work life balance management is very supportive and encouraging.

Pros

substitute rate for meals and transport

Cons

double shift at times

Respectful Organization for workforce

Good organization to work with; respect for workforce; understand employees' issues properly and help during critical situation; need to improve salary levels as per Market in relevant industry; respect for individual as Team suggestions

Management not good

Too much tolerate about cast. As a production incharge but not more power to handle the Labour. The management not listen problem to amy employer.....

work wih normally

we enjoy with our work and we learned how we work properly..supreme has a good and caring management system we achive our target and find new kizen ...

Fun Loving workplace

Good Working atmosphere in this company. Very supportive Staff. Management always take care of our employees I have learn lots of technical things during my tenure.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good place to be

I still have touch with the managers of my first job is because they gave me sk much guidance responsibility and authority to do my work. A good company to work for.

Good Management

There is very good management as well as plant head or head office staff Good teem at all over india There is good support or training system Staff not suffering with senior

Having iso certification so its good for working

Good for working. Management is also good. You can easily take a chance to develop your knowledge. Salary is not so good campairing to work load. Need to increase salary.

Life at shop floor

I was with supreme industries in their Daman plant where in the management appoints a GM who would be the boss. If the gM is good, everyone in factory is happy else life becomes miserable and people can do nothing but leave job as I did Unfortunately or fortunately that unit has been sold and Polycab owns it. All staff are resident engineers irrespective of you are said or not.

Pros

housing was provided

Cons

Ot compulsory, I was called at odd hours and never paid for that

Well knowledgeable , Friendly Management and fun workable

Its a very good company to learn management things at industries its still growing company which gives great opportunity to freshers to learn working process of all departments of the firm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Supreme Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Supreme Industries with

• Supreme Industries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?