Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Management reviews

In supreme industries ltd gadegaon Poor Working culture because poor knowledge of worker. And there mentility about work and about officers are very bad.
Worth working here, good people and a very hardworking management.Job security is there.Pay increment is avg nearly avg 8-10%paNormally inventive are paid at executive, and above level
Pros
People
Cons
Foodings/Canteen not available
Working at supreme is nice experience but it's routine work company. Growth opportunities are less and much office politics. Job security is there but anytime some disappointment can take your job. Higher management behaves with you like you are a servant.
Working with supreme industrues ltd is overall good but in way of salary is very poor i management staff is very good and supportive , but for learning it is very good compny
Plastic production Knowledge Management is good culture of company is good Stress free environment less holidays Leaves also less Every festival is celebrated
could be much better work culture is fine overall it is okay salary appraisal is not good management is okay work life balance is totally work based good for learning
Nice company having a good relation withvthere worker and with job securty. Management also take care of the employee and any time free to talk to all.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Normal working hrs
best management, work holic, excellent, brand name, best products, plastic leader in the market. free nature of work BhHHssydhdhdgshshdjdjdjxjxjx
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
nothing
A typical day at work would be productive and new learning. I learned about production procedure and achieving work life balance management is very supportive and encouraging.
Pros
substitute rate for meals and transport
Cons
double shift at times
Good organization to work with; respect for workforce; understand employees' issues properly and help during critical situation; need to improve salary levels as per Market in relevant industry; respect for individual as Team suggestions
Too much tolerate about cast. As a production incharge but not more power to handle the Labour. The management not listen problem to amy employer.....
we enjoy with our work and we learned how we work properly..supreme has a good and caring management system we achive our target and find new kizen ...
Good Working atmosphere in this company. Very supportive Staff. Management always take care of our employees I have learn lots of technical things during my tenure.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I still have touch with the managers of my first job is because they gave me sk much guidance responsibility and authority to do my work. A good company to work for.
There is very good management as well as plant head or head office staff Good teem at all over india There is good support or training system Staff not suffering with senior
Good for working. Management is also good. You can easily take a chance to develop your knowledge. Salary is not so good campairing to work load. Need to increase salary.
I was with supreme industries in their Daman plant where in the management appoints a GM who would be the boss. If the gM is good, everyone in factory is happy else life becomes miserable and people can do nothing but leave job as I did Unfortunately or fortunately that unit has been sold and Polycab owns it. All staff are resident engineers irrespective of you are said or not.
Pros
housing was provided
Cons
Ot compulsory, I was called at odd hours and never paid for that
Its a very good company to learn management things at industries its still growing company which gives great opportunity to freshers to learn working process of all departments of the firm.
not good management working experience is good the hardest part of the job is that manager level is not good they are always credit them selves of or works
Work is very good in the company.I have learned my new things in the company and did lots of research and development work.Management is very good,highly professional and motivated. Workplace culture is very nice in the company. The hardest part of the job in the night shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the design variant work is going on.
Pros
free tea and transportation
Cons
short staff
• Looked after Molded furniture and Crates Division. • Dealer/sub. Dealer Management-target Planning and Control, Credit Control and dealer Exposure Management • Institutional and Corporate Selling.