Supreme Industries

Supreme Industries Work-Life Balance reviews

Company is very good and popular. Job is secure but Future is not bright. Not getting the desired salary. Working culture is moderate, need to upgrade.
Bad experience with Unit head (PPD unit). Never choose PPD kharagpur unit. Work life balance zero. Salary part is ok After one year every employee searching for another job due to job satisfaction and unnecessary pressure put by unit head (PPD unit).
Working at supreme is nice experience but it's routine work company. Growth opportunities are less and much office politics. Job security is there but anytime some disappointment can take your job. Higher management behaves with you like you are a servant.
When i starting job in supreme that's life turning moment.Also I happy learned new.improved my technical skill..I thank to supreme for this opportunity.
I like my role on the place very much, but i do like my salary. My charactor of the company is operator begining i accecpt that charactor but after two years i am well-versed more than a permanent staff but that company not realised this experience.
To be very helpful about freshers candidate's and casuals. Such a best company ever. This is a path to know about company, about job roles and rules and regulations like Acma, iso, 5s which was such a need to employee.
could be much better work culture is fine overall it is okay salary appraisal is not good management is okay work life balance is totally work based good for learning
Would like to rejoin and work for the company. Good work culture and good work experience as it was my first organization Gained lot of experience from the company as well as market knowledge.
8hour shift good work culture less salary you can learn more in these industries. no bonus WB politics in the workplace Job security. NO safety equipments you will face ageing effect in the plant because of chlorine cloud life span decreases maximum work for two years then switches to any small company to enhance your carrier growth.
It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Lucknow. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.
Pros
limited company
Cons
A typical day at work would be productive and new learning. I learned about production procedure and achieving work life balance management is very supportive and encouraging.
Pros
substitute rate for meals and transport
Cons
double shift at times
A good organization for Freshers from CIPET. One can gain salary benefit who have more than 5 years experience. In other hand its a good organization for start your career.
Good company but senior have attitude about our performance no one give to positive support . In overall it's good company only government culture . Some changes required
It has been a great experience working with supreme industry ltd. Gadegaon. The staff is very supportive and there is no restrictions if you want to learn something which is not even your work profile.
Pros
Free pick and drop
Cons
Good company to be associated with. Much opportunity to learn thing. People who know plastic the best. Limited number of audits without much pressure on workers.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Compensation
Its a very good company to learn management things at industries its still growing company which gives great opportunity to freshers to learn working process of all departments of the firm.
Its very good company where as the employee can work freely and its kind of a govt job for a performing guy if the performance is less also will get some time to perform.
Work is very good in the company.I have learned my new things in the company and did lots of research and development work.Management is very good,highly professional and motivated. Workplace culture is very nice in the company. The hardest part of the job in the night shift. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the design variant work is going on.
Pros
free tea and transportation
Cons
short staff
The company has a leading position in the plastic segment. Strongly believes in ethical values even if the same results in no business. The company gives you a free hand in taking decisions.
Pros
Realxed working atmosphere
Cons
Machine oprating,for new mould loading.mould OK Or not any pr to it just watch, if pr then show by photo of wats app, oprate crane, mould locketing,setting, water conection, change material as per setting chart,,machine setting,& show ok sample to QA department,After this go to another machine for change mould & again for same process.Doing all this work fully by 5S system& housekeeping near our machine rejection & water ,oil. cottonvest like these. Manegement is not strckit to punish any.wrong person. I learned to work hard & systimatically. Co worker is permanant but not sincier. Always new mould & also intresting setting to learn.I personally invole to save time & trouble shooting.
Pros
lunch, Bus, Medical, bonus, P. F.
Cons
Short brekes for Snacks & Tea time & Lunch time & change uiform.
HCL Technologies is the country's one of the largest MNC's and I feel very lucky to have worked with this organization. I left this organization because I was working here in shifts and it ruined my health completely. Also, the package I was working with, was very little and it was getting very difficult for me to maintain myself in a metro city.
Pros
Good corporate environment
Cons
Night shifts